Any info or pictures or opinions on the new Allure 9060

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

That is beautiful!  I think it’ll take like the perfect chest to pull that off though haha.  

Post # 5
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Allure usually runs in the $1000 – $1500 range.

I love lace gowns, but had no idea how stiff they felt in person!  FWIW, I’ll be wearing 8764 in white.

It’s a gorgeous gown; I think it would perfectly show off a sculpted back!

Post # 7
3430 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love this dress! I think the deep v back is gorgeous and its the only reason I chose my dress.

Post # 9
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

That back is fantastic!

Post # 10
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MissLibra:  Aw, thank you!  I love the high Queen Anne neckline.

I think the beading/crystals on 9060 would let you do anything you want as far as other accessories go.

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is my dress!  Here is a picture of me in it.

Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Also, I paid $1800 for it 🙂

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

MissLibra:  I purchased this dress today at a sample sale! I also looked at allure and pinned quite a few dresses but I didnt find anything so stunning to this. I was lost with my words putting it on and seeing how it should fit (way to big). At the sample sale it was $700 and original price was $1753. Very minor damage with beading. There are also trunk shows which my original dress shopping day was with 10% off. The gals helping me told me alot of allure dresses will be discontinuing soon so be mindful of that. Good Luck!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors