(Closed) Any Jim Hjelm JH8218 Brides out there?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@vaitiare:  I am for my September 2012 wedding! After calling stores in the tri-state area and tracking trunk shows, I found a store that was able to get the dress from a traveling trunk show for me to see– only problem was that the store was only able to hold it for 4 hours and then it had to be shipped out again! Luckily I was able to see it and get it on (almost couldn’t because it was a runway/trunk show size) and I fell in LOVE! I’m so excited to wear it!

Post # 4
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@missleitzel:  I can’t find this dress either but I absolutely love it! Do you happen to have pics?

Post # 6
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I tried this on but knew it wasn’t for me

Post # 7
2163 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I want to do a BUMP for the OP! I know it’s an older thread-but I’m also heavily sweating this dress 😉

Post # 8
20 posts
Newbee

Anyone looking to sell this dress? PM me please:-)

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013
Post # 10
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am also interested in this dress. Evidently it comes in a solid ivory or an ivory/taupe. Does anyone know what the difference is in the two and where the taupe color can be seen?

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I just bought this dress for my March 2014 wedding. It is amazing! The ivory/taupe has a taupe lining underneath the lace so it looks a bit darker. I went with the solid ivory. Given how expensive it was, I will probably sell it after my wedding if anyone is interested. 

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee

@newmangrl:  Do you happen to have a photo of the dress in solid ivory?

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

@suzyoungblood:  No, I tried on the ivory/taupe as that was the color the salon carried. I didn’t even get a picture 🙁 I will post pictures when my dress comes in, though it probably won’t be for a few months.

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee

I ended up buying the dress in the taupe/ivory. I still haven’t seen the dress in solid ivory, but I went with the ivory/taupe; the taupe lining underneath the lace really shows off the contrast and I think will look nice in photos.

I’ll be selling the dress after my Nov wedding, if anyone is looking! Just send me a message.

Post # 15
11 posts
Newbee

Here’s a picture of the solid ivory. Thoughts on the belt?

Post # 16
20 posts
Newbee

@newmangrl:  I wore it without the belt to keep it slim and keep from breaking my body into 3 sections. 🙂 But I actually like that belt with the dress! It looks great on you. 

The topic ‘Any Jim Hjelm JH8218 Brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors