(Closed) Any July 2015 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in July 2015
Post # 16
189 posts
Blushing bee

Also July 18th! Hello to all my date twins (and month twins)! I keep feeling like I should be doing more, but most of the big things are done. How is planning going for everyone else? 

Post # 17
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

July 11, 2015!!!! I’m so excited!!

Post # 18
1050 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Jaime1616:  I’m getting married July 17 too! 

Post # 19
1178 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
nkats:  I’m a 7.11.15 bride too! Can’t believe how fast this time goes by! even though everyone says it and it sounds so cliche it’s true. I feel like we just got engaged and that was 4 months ago!!

Post # 20
20 posts
Newbee

View original reply
TXbride2015:  It’s so true! I can’t believe how fast it has flown by. We have to take it one day at a time and enjoy the process 🙂

Post # 21
992 posts
Busy bee

Ooooh! So many July 18 brides! I love it!

I’m so excited I don’t want to have to wait any more! This week has been exciting as far as wedding planning!

• The Bridesmaids dresses all came in
  • I took my gown to an alterations guy and found out that it is going to be way less expensive than I even hoped.
  • I found awesome ivory-colored girls dresses for my flower girls clearanced at the mall
  • STDs will all ready be ready to be mailed as soon as I get my last three addresses!
Post # 22
312 posts
Helper bee

Another July 25th bride here! We just decided on the day about a month ago sooooo…here we go! lol

Post # 23
284 posts
Helper bee

July 18! Getting really excited! We have venue, dress, caterer, photog, alcohol, DJ, and flowers! 

Post # 24
729 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
JK0487:  yes!! Just please don’t start posting about everyhing everyone has already accomplished… I just have the date. And the guy

Post # 25
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Warehouse of a Winery

July 11th! <3

Booked venue, photographer, dj, save the dates are sent and have a dress! 

Congrats to all of you!!! 

Post # 26
22 posts
Newbee

July 18th!!

Post # 27
204 posts
Helper bee

July 18th bride here- woooohooo! Venue, dress, bridesmaid dresses, officiant, dj, photographer, and honeymoon are done. SO need to do Save the Dates, whoops! Cake tacting and food tasting are scheduled, so that’s good. still feel like there is so much to do. 

Post # 28
773 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

July 19th!! All Fridays and Saturdays are booked at our venue for July and August when we contacted them in the summer of 2014 so we settled for a Sunday, which works out better since it’s cheaper 🙂

Post # 29
12 posts
Newbee

July 3! Taking advantage of the 4th of July observance!

The topic ‘Any July 2015 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors