(Closed) Any July 2015 brides out there getting nervous??

posted 5 years ago in July 2015
Post # 2
992 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsBtobeee:  FI and I close on our new house Monday, so we haven’t even had time to stress about the wedding. I imagine that once we’re all moved and settled in, it’ll hit us that July 18 is almost here!

Post # 4
189 posts
Blushing bee

Yes! All the stress. My school year ended today, and as soon as I’ve taken 5 minutes to relax, I imagine wedding will kick in! 

I keep worrying that I will overlook a detail. And oh man, getting people to RSVP is hard! I know it will all come together in the end, but so much to do before it comes 🙂 

Post # 5
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’ve definitely been feeling the pressure. We waited much longer than I would’ve liked to figure out cake, flowers and transportation. But we are about to sign contracts and put down deposits for all three. There isn’t too much big stuff left, so I am starting to feel a bit calmer. At least our wedding’s not until the last weekend in July.

View original reply
amanda.417:  I can’t imagine trying to go through the home buying process at the same time as wedding planning! Although I know that happens a lot. Good luck with everything!

View original reply
MrsBtobeee:  I just have a DB dress and they told me not to start the alterations process until June. So I have been waiting on that myself.

Post # 6
54 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
amanda.417:  We’re date twins! 🙂

Post # 7
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
cattybanana:  also date twins! I am in super panic mode- mainly because we still have to figure out our ceremony vows and our songs. For some reason, these tasks are so hard and scary for me? we still need to get groomsmen gifts and gifts for our parents. Our rsvp’s are due this weekend so I can start chasing down the missing ones and do our seating chart. I keep thinking i’m in good shape until I start posts like these lol!

Post # 8
144 posts
Blushing bee

July 18 here as well! Above the surface I’m not nervous but my face has been breaking out like crazy which probably means I’m in denial about being stressed out. 

We just set aside all the $$ for the vendor in a bank account this past weekend and the total was a lot more than I’d planned for. 

i still need to finish all the DIY program, menus etc but at least we got the invites out in the mail early this week. 

Im also concerned that I can’t walk in the shoes I got. 

And I gave up nagging Fiance about getting a shirt and shoes for his suit. 

/deep. Breath. 

Post # 9
144 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Calijcab23:  I totally forgot about vows, song for walking down the aisle, and seating charts!! Shoot more stuff to add to my list.

Post # 11
144 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
amanda.417:  yes indeed! Couldn’t agree more. 

when do we start panicking together? 

Post # 12
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SoStuck:  right???? I thought I was so good until I replied to this post and started thinking about it all. aaaaah!

Post # 13
667 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
amanda.417:  Fiance and I are moving next week as well and we are also date twins! I’m sooo stressed between the move and the wedding, it’s been hard to focus on either big event because I’m so overwhelmed by them both!

Post # 14
312 posts
Helper bee

I am July 25th and I am not nervous, I am just getting pissed at people who are sharing opinions that I don’t need. I am doing my alterations in a few weeks…I guess I should figure out the rest of the stuff, but I’m not worried. I want to get my son’s first birthday party (6/27) out of the way first..and I guess I better send my invites out..

View original reply
cateacherbee:  You’re lucky! We our last student day is 6/24 and our last teacher day is 6/25!

Post # 15
5152 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
MrsBtobeee:  We got married last July and I can hardly believe it’s almost been a year! Enjoy this time – the day is going to come and go so fast! I still get a little jealous when I attend other’s weddings because I remember how much love I felt the day of our wedding. Have a blast, ladies!! 🙂

The topic ‘Any July 2015 brides out there getting nervous??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors