Any July 2017 brides??

posted 2 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Date twin! We are still finalizing dessert, the ceremony script, song choices, finalizing invitations this week and will be sending them later this month. My dress is almost done being altered. Fiance still needs a tux. 

Post # 3
1119 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

July 8th for me! We have basically everything set, now we are just finalizing little details and looking into music which is hard for us. We are also working with our officiant and going to start writing our vows. I’ve been engaged since January 2016 so I have had plenty of time to plan. 🙂 

Post # 4
725 posts
Busy bee

7/7/17 here. All done, need to make contact with the florist again (which I’ll be doing today). Been busy personalising things like decoratioms and picking up various bits of signage

Post # 5
726 posts
Busy bee

kelmpm7809 :  mine’s July 8th too! Twins! 

You guys have way more stuff done than we do! I’ve been slacking! We’ve put deposits down on everything, still need to make a song list, find ceremony music, need to find a florist, make invitations… we also have to figure out our meal and book a tasting with our caterer. I have looots left to do! 

Post # 6
1353 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - The Lodge at Little Seneca Creek

July 28th here! According to TheKnot, we have 75% of our wedding planning done. All of our vendors are booked, floorplan is done, and all accessories/decor is purchased. All we need to do now is finalize the details like the playlist, our vows, the timeline, etc. We’re so excited, but it’s going to be difficult to wait another (not quite) 5 months!

Post # 7
925 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Vineyard on Long Island

July 1 here! Just officially decided on cake flavors and paid the deposit on the baker this week, and paid the deposit on hair/makeup last week… so that’s all major vendors with at least a deposit!  I paid off the photographer (except for travel fees) and that feels good since she was the most expensive vendor.  Dropping my 2nd payment on the DJ and videographer this week will also be a large chunk.  Fiance has been working on the playlists for the DJ and picking out ties for the groomsmen.  My first dress fitting is next week, and after that, I’ll be able to finally order my veil and accessories!

*phew*  we’ve been planning for so long that the “realness” of that approaching 100-days-to-go milestone is kinda crazy, but exciting!!

Post # 8
867 posts
Busy bee

robinn :  July 15th for me! We’ve been engaged for a few years, but we’re finally kicking that executing of the planning into high gear!

– Dress is ordered

– Wedding rings should be in any day now

– Church & Reception have the check in the mail (once they receive it, I can say with 100% certainty that that is our date, instead of 95% certainty)

– Invitations are designed and ready to send to the printer

– Caterer and photographer are picked out and we’ll book them as soon as the reception site confirms (we’re choosing a non-tradional reception area, so we didn’t have to book years in advance). 

– Napkins are bought! (it was cheaper to buy than rent. Isn’t that crazy?)

– Rehearsal dinner shoes are bought (clearly, I have my priorities straight, haha)

– Addresses of guests are all collected

– In the final stages of deciding on/booking the Rehearsal dinner and brunch restaurants

– Florals are all set. 

– A bunch of odds and ends to DIY projects are in the works 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors