(Closed) Any July 31, 2010 brides out there?

posted 9 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I am July 31st 2010.  So excited but i have not done much planning yet! 

Post # 4
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay July 31st!  It’s an excellent day.  We already have our venue, band, and photographer (and also maybe our florist).  The only reason that we’ve finished those major pieces of planning so soon is that it’s an east coast wedding, and we are moving to the west coast for September 1st.  We wanted to get a lot of the major planning done while we were still local. 

Good luck with all of you planning July 31st brides.  Looking forward to hearing more soon!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

07-31-10 Oh YES!!

I just got engaged last week but we have already decided on that date.  My fiance is German and I’m taking the opportunity to get married in an old castle there.  We have decided on Schloss Liebieg on the Mosel river near Coblence. It’s small, simple and beautiful, and they have our date!!!

Can’t wait to keep up with what you ladies have going. 

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee

heyyyy another july 31, 2010 bride here!!! yay!! so far we have the ceremony site, reception site set…trying to work on prices with caterers and photogs…so exciting!!

Post # 7
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Me!

It was orginally going to be August 6th, but then we decided July would be better.
We have not booked anything yet, but I got a big wedding binder full of ideas already. It’s 1 1/2 thick, and it’s almost full so I might need a 2 in. one soon, haha. I’ve only been engaged for one month and 8 days, but I figure it’s better to get some ideas. And I also already found my dress, which is good.
I’m trying to be DIY bride as much as possible also.

And I’m super excited! =]

Post # 9
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I don’t know what flowers I’m using yet. I have some ideas, but haven’t decided entirely, but I am not getting a florist. I am going to order the flowers on-line and DTM (Do them myself.) haha, with some help from my Maid/Matron of Honor, and my mother, and a close friend who is like my 2nd mom.

Post # 10
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Anela Garden Chapel & Japanese Cultural Center, Honolulu

Another 7/31er here! We’ve got the ceremony/reception sites, and almost a photographer! ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s such an easy to remember date! (and Harry Potter’s birthday, as Fiance randomly pointed out…Tongue out)

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

Another 7/31/2010 bride here! We have our venue, reception site and so many ideas! I am so excited! Congrtulations to you ladies!

Post # 12
197 posts
Blushing bee

I’m 7/31/10 too (and a little late to this thread)!  How are we going to wait 284 more days!  I’ve made decent progress I think.

Venue, band, flowers, photog, videog, rabbi booked

save the dates designed, going out in 3-4 weeks or so i guess

dress bought (second guessing though…yikes!)

bridesmaids dress shopping on Saturday

engagement photos in 2 weeks.

So excited to have so many date twins!!  How are your plans going?

Post # 13
58 posts
Worker bee

I’m 07/31/10 too! We have our venue and photographer picked. The dress will be ordered hopefully by the end of this week if I can decide! Our save the dates are going out this weekend too already since it is a long weekend up here in Alberta and we are going out of town to the rockies to get married! We are so excited!! 

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

7/31/10 bride here too!! I have the church, reception hall, photographer, and colors done.  Hopefully I’ll have my dress ordered by next week as well.  We’re getting married in Holland, MI right downtown which is such a cute area.  I’m sooooo excited!!

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

i’m a 7/31/10 bride too!  9 months to go from tomorrow, ladies! crazy huh?? we have a venue, a photog, and the food so far. 

Post # 16
1676 posts
Bumble bee

Eek!  9 months to go!  I got my reminder from theknot.com this morning.  It seems like only yesterday that we were over a year out, and I felt totally on top of the game.  Now I’m already starting to feel like there is going to be too much to do in too little time.  We’re making slow progress at this point.  Our Save-The-Date Cards were ordered last week, so that is a good thing, but we can’t send them out until our wedding website is completed. How is everyone else doing?

The topic ‘Any July 31, 2010 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors