(Closed) Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?

posted 7 years ago in June 2013
Post # 4
484 posts
Helper bee

Yes! Me too!! So excited!! (aside from the rather lengthy countdown…)

Post # 5
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

June 22nd 2013! yay! 

Post # 6
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Not June 22nd, but June 15th!

Post # 8
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We don’t have an absolute date yet, but June 2013is looking  like the month!

Post # 10
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

We were going to do June 22, but decided to move it to the 24th to save money at our ceremony venue. But still close!

Post # 11
484 posts
Helper bee

So how far in advance have you ladies started the planning? We’ve been engaged for 10 months now (long engagement for financial reasons) and I’ve basically been waiting and waiting and waiting with the planning. That said, we’ve got a date, a church, a reception venue and a dress. So I guess my claims that I have been waiting with the planning are somewhat invalid. What sort of schedule do you think is reasonable?

Post # 12
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

WooHoo 2013! It still seems so far away (500+ days) – but we are June 2, 2013. We did get a relatively quick jump on things – having already booked our venue, DOC, ceremony musicians, officiant, and photog. We’re currently working on pinning down the DJ and florist. As for a dress, I was originally thinking I’d start looking this December but was afraid that’d be too soon. Not sure when I will do that. 

Post # 13
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

There are not many nice reception sites in my area, so we booked that pretty quick. As of now we have the reception site, church and photographer. Plus a gazillion other things in the planning/conceptual stages. So excited!

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee

June 22nd 2013 will be our 5 year anniversary, which is why we chose it πŸ™‚ were not even engaged yet (because money is tight) but i have definitly started planning  cant wait πŸ™‚ so excited there are more of us πŸ™‚

Post # 15
429 posts
Helper bee

woooot wooot for 2013 beez ! Goodluck in all your planning πŸ˜‰

Post # 16
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

6/22/13 right herrrre!! πŸ™‚ So excited!!

The topic ‘Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors