(Closed) Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 32
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m June 22!  We’ve just booked our venue and I’m waiting to hear back from my dream photographer to see if he’s available.  Venue is doing the catering/cake, so that’s one less thing I need to schedule.  Have an appointment with a designer next month to look into designing a custom made dress!! Booking the venue makes it seem so much more real!

Post # 33
129 posts
Blushing bee

Hello June 22nd twins! Sound like many of you have done so much already! We booked our venue back in February (it’s so competitive here that we got our 3rd choice!) and I’m obsessed with photography so I booked our photographer pretty soon after that and am planning for our engagement shoot for Memorial Day weekend.

Other than that, I’ve been having initial conversations with caterers and have Mid-June bridal dress appointments set up.

I really didn’t want to start too early lest I get buyer’s remorse. I feel your pain with the long planning process! However, it seems like once you hit that 12 month period, it’ll all start to pick up pretty quickly!

I also have a pretty good timeline set up (I’m a brand marketer and deal with product launch timelines on a daily basis) so if any of you want that template, PM me and I’d be happy to send it over!

Post # 34
15 posts
Newbee

Hey other June 22 girls what time of day are you getting married?  Still not sure here, thinking early evening.

Post # 35
484 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@rachelh  Probably late afternoon – 3 or 4ish. Still need to hash out the details but plenty of time left for that ๐Ÿ™‚ Here in England you have to be married before 6pm otherwise the marriage isn’t legally valid. 

Post # 36
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
@lilcshelli  We’re also doing our engagement pictures Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately we didn’t realize that was the date when we chose it do it on the Gettysburg Battlefield ๐Ÿ™ it’s going to be packed!

Post # 37
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@kaylaf09  Just saw your post! How did your pictures go this past weekend? Hopefully it wasn’t super packed (or maybe you found an alternate location)!

The engagement really made me feel like “This wedding is HAPPENING!” and got me super excited! Hope you guys had fun!

Post # 38
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@lilcshelli The pictures went really well. There was only one location that we had to nix because of the crowds. My photographer posted a teaser pic on facebook a few days ago and showed me the rest last night. They are amazing! As soon as I get the rest on disc I will post them, but for now here’s the teaser….

Photo: Preview of what's to come.

Post # 39
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@lilcshelli How did your pictures go?

Post # 40
101 posts
Blushing bee

Happy -1 Year Anniversary 06.22.13 Brides!

Post # 41
158 posts
Blushing bee

Hi, joining the ranks of brides planning for a 22 June 2013 wedding. Ours will be in Bulgaria, my home country. The transatlantic planning process is not too much fun, but I am excited! One year left ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@kaylaf09  So sorry – didn’t see this till now! Your engagement photo is adorable!! Love love love! and glad it went well!

It went fairly well. OUr photogs are from Florida so they came up to NYC to shoot for 2 days. The first day we shot for 30 min then got DRENCHED in the rain! But after the storm stopped, the sunset was nice and foggy, giving an amazing effect. The next day we went up to the Cloisters and shot more, but I still think I liked our first day images better! I’m uploading a few of my faves!

How is the rest of your planning going?

Post # 43
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@lilcshelli  planning is good. i’ve been doing little things for the past year or so, but now that we’ve hit the one year mark i feel like its really time tk get to business! your pics are amazing!

Post # 44
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m a June 22nd 2013 bride too! I havent done much yet. I’ve somewhat decided on my place of ceremony and reception. I’ve decided on my wedding colors and picked my maids of honor (I want 2). And decided I want a brooch bouquet. I’ve started buying some brooches already. So excited! I would do it tomorrow if I could!

Post # 45
91 posts
Worker bee

Me!

Post # 46
3092 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a June 22nd ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors