(Closed) Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?

posted 8 years ago in June 2013
Post # 77
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lildmarie:  Yes, Bora Bora is insanely pricey – SO not worth it! If you’re looking into Hawaii, we stayed at the St Regis in Kauai when we went (though it was on the “free night” program so I have no idea how many points they’re charging). But Kauai is amazing and that property is awesome – the infinity pool that looks into the ocean is unreal! There’s so much to do on the island too and both the north and south side have good beach/food options. I wanted to go to Maui and the Big Island but we didn’t have time as we had a wedding to attend in Oahu. Btw, if you go to Oahu, don’t stay in Honolulu – there’s a bunch of starwood properties there, but the area is super touristy and felt like an amusement park more so than a tropical island.

Have fun!

Post # 78
3092 posts
Sugar bee

I don’t know if that list thing ever got updated…but anyway…I keep getting a full body shake and scream thinking about how close we are now and how fast time is flying!!

Post # 79
13 posts
Newbee

@lilcshelli:  Thanks for the tips! The St. Regis in Kauai looks beautiful!

Post # 80
144 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, lots of June 22, 2013 brides! I’m one of them too! Congrats to everyone!

Post # 81
4 posts
Wannabee

Yay! It’s coming up! Booking the honeymoon soon. Jamaica! Anyone else have countdowns on their phone? 111 days!

Post # 82
484 posts
Helper bee

@futuredtiz:  only 110 days now! Laughing I’m going to really freak out once we hit double digits in 11 days….

Post # 83
57 posts
Worker bee

72 days to go everybody! 😀 woo! All the final details are starting to come together! 😀

Post # 84
62 posts
Worker bee

Reviving this thread because guess what….. WE ONLY HAVE 11 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What’s left on your list? I feel like I am swimming in a sea with no end 🙁

Post # 85
748 posts
Busy bee

@shannon-jason62213:  Seriously, I feel like I’m gonna spew. I don’t know why I’m nervous, everything is done. I’m just waiting on my place cards to arrive and my favors. All set to be in later this week or early next. Everything is paid for. All our stuff is put in totes and labeled for the venue to set up the day of.

I still feel like I’m gonna barf on my shoes like Stan from South Park though.

Post # 86
62 posts
Worker bee

@irishphoenix:  LOL! Me too girl! I wake up with anxiety every day, and it doesn’t go away! I keep having nightmares about the silliest stuff. Like last night, I dreamed that we were at the reception, but for some reason, I couldn’t remember the ceremony! And no one had pictures of it. I was devestated! lol

The topic ‘Any June 22nd, 2013 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors