(Closed) Any Justin Alexander 8558 Brides?!

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 52
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This dress runs 2 sizes larger in my case. I am a size 2 and I had to buy a size 6 but it fit perfectly. It also has two elastic bands similar to the back of a bra that close in the back that makes the corset-y top (which has a lot of boning) fit more snugly. I think that would be a hard thing to alter without the elastics in the back. This dress is perfect, you won’t regret it!

Post # 53
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Also, the belt is not attatched at all, it come separate. I’m not wearing it at all with my dress and there is a pic above of the dress without it.

Post # 64
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Post # 65
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m so in love with this dress! We are getting married on the beach in Mexico. I love the big lace & oyster color under the lace! 

Post # 66
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m wearing this dress in April and am shopping for shoes.  It’s a “busy” dress, so does anyone have tips on shoe styles that worked well with it?  I’m also interested in what you all wore as head pieces.  I will not be wearing a veil, but would like to put something in my hair.

Post # 67
4 posts
Wannabee

I ordered this dress in a 10 and usually wear a 6.  

What undergarments are you all wearing with  it?  Are spanx necessary or helpful?

Post # 69
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Here’s a close up on the lace incase anyone is still looking for pics of this dress. 🙂

Post # 71
4 posts
Wannabee

This dress is awesome!  I received endless compliments on it.  I paid about $2100 for the dress in Florida and another $250 for alterations.  I had it taken in at the waist and a little around the knees to enhance the mermaid shape.

Post # 72
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Squaw Valley

I was at a wedding last month where the bride wore that dress.  Seriously one of the prettiest dresses I’ve ever seen in person.  The lace detail is amazing!

Post # 74
1 posts
Wannabee

Just got mine yesterday!!! Love at first sight

Post # 74
6 posts
Newbee

I just ordered mine. I tried it on in Dubai and then ordered it from back home in the UK. The UK shop did a great deal for me and saved me a lot on the Dubai price tag! I don’t know about you ladies but whenever I see the dress it gives me butterflies. I love it so much! 

Post # 75
6 posts
Newbee

View original reply
dubaibride2014:  What did everyone wear with their e.g. shoes, accessories, etc? I’m very unsure what to put with mine

The topic ‘Any Justin Alexander 8558 Brides?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors