(Closed) Any Justin Alexander 9720 brides?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I tried on the Justin Alexander 9720 in the pearl/silver color about a month ago and absolutely loved it! The other color is white/silver but I haven’t seen that in person so I’m not sure what it would look like. My skin tone is pale so I think ivory suites me better.

I fit the sample size really well but am a bit conscious about my mid-section, so I plan to try to tone before my wedding if possible. I haven’t taken the plunge to purhase a dress yet, but of all the ones I tried on (50 at least), I can’t stop thinking about this one. 

Hopefully this helps you see what it looks like!

Front of dress:

Back of the dress:

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

hi there, it’s my dream dress too 😉 i’ve got one picture of it, but it’s kind of blurry, i hope it will help;) I don’t think it’s dirty – but i know what you mean, i think, that the darker material just makes the details pop 🙂 I am totally in love with this dress even though i wasn’t sure if it’s the right choice for my figure… I think it’s elegant, but retro and for me it’s the ONE!!! 🙂

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m justin alexander brides too

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Pearl/Silver Brides…. I am Justin Alexander 9720 Pearl/Silver bride as well. What color did you end up choosing for your veil? White, diamond white, Ivory?

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee

Lindzy843:  me too! It’s a beautiful dress. I actually ordered the JA 8558 and realised it was the wrong dress. I went to the bridal shop in Dubai and this was the first dress I put on and I knew immediately. It is such an amazing dress! I also have pale skin and red hair. The bridal consultant told me that slight colour is good for our skin tone. 

I tried it it with a white lace veil but they said they could match it with a silver lace. I quite liked the white but I’m not sure how silver would look, or if a veil without lace would look better. What do you think ladies? 

The topic ‘Any Justin Alexander 9720 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors