(Closed) Any MARCH 2012 Brides??

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 3
1920 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m a 2012 bride. Actually exactly one year today! In terms of what I’ve planned. I am having a Destination Wedding and then and at home reception. So I have my wedding date and time booked at my resort. I have my venue booked for my at home reception. I have my photographer booked and I went dress shopping for the first time 2 weeks ago and think I found my wedding dress. I have asked all my Bridesmaid or Best Man but we haven’t done any dress shopping for them.

I think what you have done is fine. I have been engaged since July so I might be a little more ahead of you but thats to be expected. I don’t think you need to follow any particular timeline just get your most important things booked which it seems like you have.

Post # 4
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Me! We have most of our stuff done since we are having a Destination Wedding. I still need to pick out flowers and stuff, but for the most part we have our…

venue

photographer

videographer

caterer

dj

my dress (eeeee)

officiant

Hmmmm…what else am I missing? I am working on Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses right now, but havent found anything Im in love with yet 😀

The topic ‘Any MARCH 2012 Brides??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors