(Closed) Any May 2012 brides without a church or am I the only one??

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If it makes you feel any better, even though we do have our ceremony space booked, we haven’t booked our florist, wedding cake, officiant, or DOC. We have a lot more to do but we also have time, so try not to stress!! 🙂

Post # 5
275 posts
Helper bee

@vicozzie: We’re getting married at our venue but we don’t have an officiant, so we’re kinda in the same boat. That along with finding a florist is on my to-do list for this month. Good luck in your search!

Post # 6
2192 posts
Buzzing bee

This will make you feel better!  We cannot book our ceremony space until January 1, 2012.  So lots and lots of planning all depends on if we get the space for our day and time!  Fingers crossed!

Post # 7
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m supposed to be a May 2012 bride, and I haven’t done a thing.

Post # 9
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@vicozzie: We’re don’t really have the money to plan anything so I may be pushing the date back. And I also got a case of cold feet a few months ago. But for now, I just have a lot of things I need to be putting money into and the wedding planning has to wait.

Post # 10
2192 posts
Buzzing bee

@vicozzie:  It is a park district site and since we are only reserving for 2 hours than they won’t book until the calendar year of the event.  For an extra $2000 we can book it now for 4 hours!  No thanks!  I will be waiting on their front door, after faxing in my forms at 12:01am, on New Years Day for them to approve my request!   

Post # 11
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We don’t have a church either- we are using a local conservatory instead since neither of us are members of a church.

The topic ‘Any May 2012 brides without a church or am I the only one??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors