(Closed) Any May 2013 Brides???

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Try looking under the ‘Month Twins’ heading:) there will be many in there!

Post # 4
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@MissMalibu:  May 4 here, baby!! I have sooooo much left to do!! Barely mailing out invites sometime in the next 2 weeks (they should arrive by March 19 and it’ll take me like 2 days to get them ready for mailing). Still finalizing our meal with the caterer. Gotta plan the ENTIRE ceremony at my church. Gotta buy the bridesmaid and my mother’s gifts. The bridesmaids need to have their dresses altered. Half of the groomsmen still gotta go get fitted/order (they have ’til the 20th of this month). Gotta finish A LOT of DIY decorations. Need to order my dogs tuxes for pics. STILL HAVEN’T ASKED THE RING BEARER OR FLOWER GIRL TO BE IN THE WEDDING! Much less bought their outfits. AHHH so many more little things! I’m about to get stressed! You?

Post # 5
1113 posts
Bumble bee

May 5! We’ve got a ton to do. I’m sending out invites this week, still have to plan the whole ceremony, find people to make desserts for our “light refreshments” reception, buy a ton of decor, get my dress altered, MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE…ugh! Haha. We can do it though!

Post # 6
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m May 3. I feel pretty good about everything! I think all that is left is planning the ceremony and writing our vows! Everything else is either done or in the works.

The topic ‘Any May 2013 Brides???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors