(Closed) Any May 2015 Brides :)

posted 5 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 16
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
tinker143:  that’s my bday!! Don’t worry it will all work itself out! 

Post # 17
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - sandcastle

View original reply
Jenny53015:  Thank you Jenny! Happy early birthday lol 

Post # 18
1274 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a May 8, 2015 bride! Fiance and I are getting married in Cuba on the beach! Flying on May 5th and then have a few days before the wedding to get settled and work on my tan a bit. It’s coming up so sooooon! Like other bees, stressing a bit about $ and final guest list numbers because I want to start working on welcome bags for our Destination Wedding. 

Post # 19
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Ooosofab1:  We’re date twins! Four months from tomorrow!!! Ahhh 

Post # 20
70 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Isis32:  ahhh… i’m dealing with the same worry about my mom! It’s stressing me out so much!

Post # 21
262 posts
Helper bee

ChelseaGabrielle: divaesque130:

View original reply
jlc3:  may 7th!

the bee ate my first post.. i’m also having a “destination” wedding .. more like a planned elopement. but i’ve been starting to feel so guilty. fi family soo excited and i just can’t imagine telling them we got married without them. i’ve spent the last like 2 weeks in heartache thinking i would have to change my day, plan a wedding in our home town.. but I think we’ve just decided to keep the same wedding plans and try and invite our immedaite family. although thats an aneyurism in itself.. is it too late for “invites” when should all the flights and hotels be fnialized by?!?… omg its coming so soon!!

Post # 22
372 posts
Helper bee

May the 9th here. Just trying to get everyone’s addresses so I can send the invites to get printed off so I can hopefully post them out next month. I think I should’ve been doing this last month instead and feeling a bit stressed out about this at the moment.

Bought a new dress yesterday and it arrives in 3 months with a rush cut, not sure how long it will take to get to me and then to get alterations done so slightly stressed about that too.

Also still need to book a few more things like hair and make up artist and music but there is a wedding expo next weekend so hoping we can find all of them there fingers crossed.

4 month mark though, so exciting

Post # 24
22 posts
Newbee

I’m May 3, 2015.  Less than a month to go, and I couldn’t be more excited!!!

Post # 25
59 posts
Worker bee

Getting married May 18th in Malta! I know the 18th is a Monday, but everyone is on vacation for this wedding so it worked out perfectly for us! Things are happening SO fast now I am trying to keep up! It doesn’t help that we are planning on traveling Europe for the 2 weeks following. Too much to coordinate! I think I mostly just have the finishing touches on things. About a month ago I said F it all, and that was the best decision I could have made. haha

Post # 26
22 posts
Newbee

@jessica4365 Where are you going in Europe? We are doing Italy France and Spain for our Honeymoon and i’m so excitedddd!  I wanted to elope…lol.

The topic ‘Any May 2015 Brides :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors