Any May 2018 brides out there?

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 2
539 posts
Busy bee

May 27 here 🙂 I feel the opposite… maybe because i’m thinking of all the people that need to be paid from now until then, eek! Feels like its creeping closer everyday!

Today is our reception planning and tasting meeting with the venue, our wedding planner will be there too.

Also have showers, bachelorette, and fittings on the calendar.

We’ll have a meeting with the DJ a month out to go over the schedule, song choices, etc. Other than that its just minor loose ends like getting programs made, final accessories, etc.

It will be here before we know it 🙂 <3

Post # 3
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

May 12 here and i am opposite! Fiance and I decided to take possession of a new house end of Jan, renovate the WHOLE thing in 4 weeks and move end of Feb….2 bachelorettes, a trip to NY for neices bday, shower, stag and a whole boat load of DIY…. its flying for me!

Post # 4
788 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Farm

May 12th here and 92 days to go. laughing

Time seems to be moving slowly for us. We have everything planned out. My fiance’ and the groomsmen need to find their attire. They are wearing suits. It’s just a matter of finding the right gray suit.

We aren’t having any parties. We have all vendors booked and deposits paid. Right now we are focused on the last payment that need to be made for all the vendors.

I still need to have alterations done. We need to finalize the ceremony outline that the officiant has provided for us for review. Finalize music for the ceremony and provide the DJ with reception playlist. We have a final tasting with the caterer in April. We are also doing our enggagement photo shoot in April (we are behind on this). We don’t have very many photos of the two of us so this is a great opportunity to get some good pictures.

Our wedding decor is diy so we have to put all of that together which will not take long.

The honeymoon is booked and paid for.

Post # 5
1532 posts
Bumble bee

May 19th. What county are you based in out of interest? I’m more or less ready and can’t wait. Invitations are at the printer. Time is so slow.

Post # 8
1532 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
irishbride2018 :  ohhhh sorry I was hoping you lived in Ireland.

Post # 10
844 posts
Busy bee

May 1st.

Eventhough we just moved from Germany to the US and have two trips to Florida planned for March and April I feel like time isn’t moving.

For the wedding I just need to decide on my bouquet and flowers. Fiance needs pants. Need to order the Ketubah (but it’s picked out and the text is written). Just ordered a wedding band. It’s coming on Monday and I hope it fits. (Couldn’t decide which size). 

Stag and hens were held in January in Germany so that’s done, too  

So now the theory of relativity kicks in. Time is creeping. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors