(Closed) Any May 25, 2013 Bee's out there?

posted 8 years ago in May 2013
Post # 32
1812 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Pavilion overlooking golf course scenery, reception at banquet hall

I’m in the May 25 club too. We chose it because our venue had our April 27th preference already booked, and this was a nice compromise because a few bridesmaids and groomsmen will have final exams in early May anyway. We didn’t even realize it was Memorial Day weekend until we got home to plan out a calendar – bonus!

Didn’t realize how early you guys are sending invitations… we planned to send them out 2 months before, but I guess I can bump it to 3 months. I just don’t want anybody to lose them/forget about them…. lol. Save-Dates are being sent out this month though. Hopefully that’s early enough.

Post # 33
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Lots of date twins on here.. awesome!

Post # 34
33 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@LedeLady:  ZEBRA AT THE ZOO….TOO CUTE.

Post # 35
6 posts
Newbee

me too! chose, because it’s a long weekend & more travel time for guests who are coming from out of town!

Post # 36
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi, fellow May brides!

We too are getting married in May, but we’re actually tying the knot ON Memorial Day Monday, May 27, 2013.  It happens to be our seven year anniversary (this was a date we totally stumbled upon), so the benefit of the weekend to prep and the Monday price helped us make this choice (especially since FI’s family is HUGE and our invite list is 400 – eek!!!)

The topic ‘Any May 25, 2013 Bee's out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors