(Closed) Any more dress twins for DB wg9828 dress?? I would love to see pics!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What is probably my best bet?
    Leave it as is - no need for big alterations - it's beautiful! : (5 votes)
    31 %
    Hmm...if it could be done, a trumpet style may look better - consider the big alterations : (2 votes)
    13 %
    If you feel the need, workout more, etc. and only minor alterations are needed at best. :) : (3 votes)
    19 %
    Stop worrying...:) Take a deep breath and stay confident! : (6 votes)
    38 %
  • Post # 4
    166 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I am a dress twin!!! You look great! I don’t think you should mess with the bottom of the dress too much. Once more alterations are done you will be fine, plus if you want more of a fit and flare you can wear DB’s mermaid slip (I think it’s Slip Style 550). It can help fill out the bottom and make it more dramatic. I am planning on getting the slip myself.

And don’t worry too much, I am also a litte self-conscious about myself in the dress. I plan on losing 10lbs. Plus, there is a small dark spot about 4 inches from the hem, which I hope DB will be able to remove by cleaning or when I go in for alterations and have the hem raised.

As you can see, I have some junk in the trunk. I say, if you got it, flaunt it. It will look great in this dress :o)

Post # 6
    594 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

YES! bUT i AM TRYING TO SELL IT for AnoTher πŸ™‚

Post # 7
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: April 2010

I wore this dress for my wedding in April 2010. I loved it when I first bought it, but the alterations made it even more perfect. I am sure you will all look fabulous on your big day!!

[attachment=1662587,206737]

The topic ‘Any more dress twins for DB wg9828 dress?? I would love to see pics!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors