Any Mori Lee 3114 brides?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@hill22785:  i’m pretty much in love with this dress but i can’t find any pics of people wearing it either…haven’t tried on dresses yet but when i do and if i find a place that carries it in stock ill post for u.

Post # 4
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I tried this dress on, and it looks as fabulous on as it does in the photos.  The one I tried on was a size too small (22 instead of 24), but still looked amazing. It has built in corseting that is flattering to any body shape, and the ruching hides any flaws in the belly and backside areas.  This will be what I’m wearing to my July 2013 wedding.

Post # 5
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I know this is a post that is older, but I wanted to see if there was anyone who had this dress/real pictures of themselves in it.  I would love to see them!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@futureMrsTapp:  Congrats on your big day, I hope everything went to plan 🙂 Is there any chance I could see a photo of you in your dress?  I have already bought the dress and it needs to be altered down a few sizes, so it would be great to see a real life bride in the dress 🙂 Thanks x

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Here I am trying on one that is just the sample size of the 3114 (ill fitting as it’s not the right size and no shapewear underneath or proper undergarments).  I am totally ordering it as my dress and I am very excited but I am going to wait until October to order it since my wedding isn’t until Oct 2014!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It’s the best dress EVER

Post # 9
360 posts
Helper bee

@annapeterson62:  It might be me and my computer but I can’t actually see the picture.  Would you be able to re upload it?  Thanks!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Here is me in the wrong size since it was the sample.  Hope this helps someone

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

I just selected this dress as my wedding gown over the weekend! I am SOOO excited. I’m 5’11”, and the length was perfect for me to wear 1.5 inch heels! In fact, the sample gown was my exact size! I wasn’t wearing any special undergarments when I tried it on.

This is my first time uploading pics, so please forgive me if they look weird!

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

I PURCHASED THIS DRESS FOR MY WEDDING IN 2013 . I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.  . I HAVE IT FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.  . SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PICTURES

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

toshi:  Hello!  I’m extremely interested in buying. What size etc is ur dress? Of you’d like to email me you are more than welcome. [email protected]

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

Nataliehole:  Sent you and email

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I know these comments were started a few years ago, but I recently got engaged and saw this dress on Pinterest and am in love!!!  Is anyone selling their Mori Lee 3114 dress???

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors