(Closed) Any Mori Lee 5108 Pictures?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1411 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

ladyvictoria:  If you type the dress name into the weddingbee search, this dress comes up so many times. It’s one of the most popular on the bee and everyone says how flattering they find it. I actually tried it myself and nearly bought it. It fit like a dream. It was priced in the UK at £750. I ended up with Maggie Sottero’s Lacey dress instead which if you google it is very similar except in real life it’s more structured with a fuller skirt and it flares out higher on the leg. The Mori Lee is a very light dress so seems to be popular for beach weddings. Another very similar dress is the Essense version which I’d recommend if you like a soft chiffony draped look. 

Anyway having obsessed over it for some time, I found the best way to see brides in this dress is to look up Mori Lee’s Instagram page. Almost every second photo they post is of someone in this dress. It’s clearly their big seller!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Here is my 5108, I paid $800 Canadian.

This dress looks great on everyone!

Post # 5
642 posts
Busy bee

This was actually my dress regret dress! Not that it’s not beautiful– it absolutely is. I just opted to not go for a mermaid style since it didn’t suit me personally.

Try it on! The corset back helps cut down on alterations while hugging your curves πŸ™‚ 

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  luvely.
Post # 7
642 posts
Busy bee

ladyvictoria:  To be honest this dress was more of an impulsive buy– the owner was moving shop so getting rid of some dresses for really good prices. This one was in my size so i kinda thought it might be fate lol also it made sense to have the corset back to save money..

but ultimately I didn’t want to skimp out on what I find to be quite important for the wedding day.. how i look lol

It’s a beautiful dress but a bit too sexy? for my taste. I’m a bit more conservative so I got more of a sheath shape dress: Stella york 5838.

Again, it’s a BEAUTIFUL dress– my sisters and mom loved the mori lee 5108 more but ultimately it wasn’t what i had envisioned for myself is all πŸ™‚

Post # 9
642 posts
Busy bee

ladyvictoria:  Thanks! πŸ™‚ Yes this dress suits my personality more, but at the moment the other dress seemed to be there to save my money woes and cut down on alterations, but unforunately I wasn’t completely satisfied :T

If you’ve had your eye on it already online, I’m sure you would love it in person! Again it is a very flattering dress and veryy popular on this forum :)) Much more than mine lol I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention or rather seen a picture of it online. No one’s really selling it online either, so worse case scenario I’m sure you’d be able to sell yours online after the wedding πŸ™‚

Good luck!! 

Post # 10
254 posts
Helper bee

Ha! This is my dress! Dont have a pic of me in it though.  I deleted it because when it comes in and i put it on again i wanna have the same feeling. I didnt wanna keep looking at it and get used to me being in the dress. 

The topic ‘Any Mori Lee 5108 Pictures?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors