(Closed) Any Mori Lee Blue 5115 brides???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ME!!! That’s my dress!!! I just purchased her this weekend!!!

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee

You all look lovely 🙂

I bought the 5115 two weeks ago, and I love it! 
Any 5115 Bees out there decide on a veil or sash to go with the dress? 
I’m terrible at accessorizing and I need some inspiration! 

Post # 20
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I bought this dress and love it! I’ll be picking a different sash, but this is the one they had to try out in the store

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@may24bee:  

I am having a Feb. wedding at a ski resort so I accessorized with a lace jacket.  It def. makes the dress look a little different which I am having second thoughts about but I’m hoping that once it is actually fitted (first fitting in Dec!) it won’t look so much like its drowning me since I did get it off the rack!  I also don’t know if I still need a belt or not since the jacket kinda breaks it up but I feel like something is missing yet don’t want to be over-done.  I was def. looking for a form fitting dress but ended up with this fuller one 🙂

I have pictures of two different length veils (short and cathedral).  I’m going with the longer one and thinking of doing a half-up waterfall braid for the hair if my hair is long enought.

Post # 22
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello Brides! 

My name is Jen and I am looking for a Mori Lee Blu 5115 dress! I found a used one online but the owner had just sold it! I have a tight budget and cannot afford what the normal price is. Is anyone willing to sell me a used dress for a reasonable price? If so, please let me know! I ususally wear a 6 or 8 in street size dresses and I am getting married May 2014. I have fallen in love with this dress! Please help my dream come true! Thanks Bees!  

Jen Batista

[email protected]

Post # 22
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
cestvrai:  What dress is this??! I love it

Post # 23
5 posts
Newbee

I am about to order this dress but would love to know how long it took after ordering to get your dress? Thanks!!

The topic ‘Any Mori Lee Blue 5115 brides???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors