(Closed) Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Heres a picture of the dress! Do you ahve any pics? I would also like to see it on more real brides!

Post # 5
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I loved the silhouette but the train isn’t long enough for me I think. It is a contender though.

Post # 6
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@SimplyMrsC:  I love this on you!! What did you decide on this one? This is my dress too!

Just wondering when you tried this on did you have a petticoat underneath? It looks fuller at the bottom than I remember and I’m trying to decide if it needs th extra added?

Post # 7
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Bump…..any other 1802 brides out there? =)

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Anyone have a used 1802 mori lee that they would like to sell? Size 8 or even a 10

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@sharpeimoon:  Im intrested in the mori lee 1802, getting married in august so this might just work out. What size and color is it? also how much are you gonna be asking? Alterations?

Post # 13
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Mori Lee 1802 was the first on the list of dresses to try on.. and I ended up buying it (in ivory) without hesitation.. Wink  Although I will add that Sottero & Midgley’s “Adorae” was quite ravishing as well! 

Post # 14
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

beautiful!

Post # 16
1382 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

thank you, girlies..!  i’m actually fastened into the dress by the corset + large black binder clips in the picture.. it’s covered by the veil 😉

The topic ‘Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors