(Closed) Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@SimplyMrsC:  what color is that in the picture? I’m looking at either the ivory or candlelight and like this color on you.

Thanks!

Post # 18
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@mtyler24:  To be honest, I am not completely sure. In the picture and in person it looked a little goldish to me, too much gold to be ivory in my opinion.

Post # 19
28 posts
Newbee

Thanks, I really like the color in the picture, but I know it can be different in person. It’s probably candlelight? I wish I could see both colors in person, but they only have white.

Post # 20
5636 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I ordered mine in Ivory and in the pic that I have of it in the sample it looks dark but the ivory in person is really pretty too!

@mtyler24:  I think the color that mtyler has on above is candlelight in color…it looks alot like the pic of the model on the wedsite and she is wearing it in candlelight…..I agree that color looks really pretty and looks great on FiFiKib .

Post # 21
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@romantical:  This dress looks amazing on you….mine comes in this week and I will be trying it! Is the one you have on Ivory in your picture?

Post # 22
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@romantical:  Oops I see now you bought in ivory so I am assuming that you have on the ivory color as well Smile

Post # 23
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@weddingbound:  Thanks, love!  Yes, the dress is ivory in the picture.  I’m so excited for you to receive yours – I’m sure you’ll look stunning.  Remember to post pics! 

Post # 24
28 posts
Newbee

@tiffer I thought it was white from the picture, so hard to tell in pics! Need to decide today, I bought myself one week last and I’m leaning towards candlelight but don’t want it to be too much on the gold side.

Post # 25
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

My Mori Lee 1802 is in!!!

My cellphone took horrible pics….THEY LOOK YELLOW….PLEASE ignore the yellow color…LOL

Here she is…..

Post # 27
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@SimplyMrsC:  Thanks! Laughing

Sharpiemoon got married yesterday in it and she posted a pic in the gallery! It was very pretty!

Post # 28
1000 posts
Bumble bee

@mtyler24:  I know 🙁 . Cell phone pics just don’t cut it..!  I’m actually going in for my dress fitting this Friday.  I’ll be sure to bring an actual camera!

View original reply
@weddingbound:  Oh my, sexy hourglass-ness!  I LOVE IT!!!  I’m so excited for my fitting this Fri!

Post # 29
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@romantical:  I can’t wait to see your pics! Be sure to post them after you go on Fri!!

Have you dec on accessories yet?

So far I am doing large earrings…no necklace…..but I will wear a bracelet. I am doing a 2T rhinestone trim elbow length veil! Now I gotta starting thinking about how to do the hair and makeup…..

Ladies that have this dress be sure to post your updated looks in this thread!!

Post # 30
1000 posts
Bumble bee

@weddingbound:  I’ll definitely post up my pictures here for you girls..!  On accessories, I’m probably going with no necklace, my pearl stud earrings and pearl bracelet my fiance got me.  I’m boring like that! Sealed I also feel I have enough bling, as we purchased a beautiful Swarovski crystal tiara that matches with the 2-tiered rhinestone trim elbow-length veil that my mother made for me.

Large earrings could look super nice with this dress too!

The topic ‘Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors