(Closed) Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
5636 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MzWade:  Mine will be for sale after my October wedding if you don’t find one before then.,.. Feel free to check back with me! Mine is ivory. I’m about 5’5 and I will be wearing 4 inch heels.

Post # 48
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@KarlaS1284:  I love our dress…is it the ivory colour

Post # 49
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@weddingbound:  I’m 5’7″ and plan on wearing 3’inch heels….wnyone my height planning to sell?

Post # 50
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Everyone looks so good in the dress! Here’s me in it:

Bad iphone pic, this dress is in white. I finally found the color candlelight after I ordered it, and I’m so happy I went with that color (for me). To me it’s almost a pearl color – so pretty. I found it was closer to white than the ivory. (if this helps anyone that is debating on colors like me). I may also do a permenat bustle on the back, too much train for me.

I still debating on a veil, I want to do a feather/flower thing in my hair. I’ll probably do large chandelier earrings with rhinstones and pearls.

Post # 51
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

Hi ladies I got my accessories!

I am wearing a 2T rhinestone trim veil with a bling-y hair peice on the side…. and below are my accessories….oh boy do I love BLING!

Post # 52
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

i love this dress! does anyone have it for sale in a 14 in candlelight?

Post # 53
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@weddingbound:  The rouching on your dress is on the right while other people have theirs on the left. Did you have to custom order your dress?

Post # 54
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@MzWade:  No mine is on the left too….that pic is me taking it with a cell phone looking in the mirror….so you are seeing it opposite since I am looking in the mirror…LOL

See the first pic…it’s on the left!

Post # 55
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@weddingbound:  Stunning, even looking yellowish :-P! Love the dress and how it fits you!

Post # 57
4 posts
Wannabee

For those who’ve seen or ordered the dress in candlelight, can you tell me if it’s more closer to white or lighter than ivory? Thanks

Post # 60
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@lowrise:  I tried on 1824 in Candelight, the Candelight is definitely alot darker than the Ivory or a starch white.  It almost has the champagne feel. 

Post # 61
4 posts
Wannabee

@Alasassy:  oh ok..thanks. Definitely will stick to the ivory then.

Post # 62
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This was the second dress i tried on & definitely MY dress! Love it and I’m so excited to wear it :)!

Post # 63
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@emileekay:  Ohhh post pics here to this thread!! Not too much longer before I get to wear mine!! 

The topic ‘Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors