(Closed) Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 79
1000 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Gasp!  Both you and hubby looked amazing.. and so happy!!!  Congratulations!!! Kiss

Post # 80
5636 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@romantical:  We thanks a bunch! I am soooo sad it’s all over but happy to be married. But def sad I don’t get to wear that beautiful dress anymore…LOL

Post # 81
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@weddingbound:  You look stunning in that dress! Did yo uend up wearing it all night or changing into something else? I love that picture of your train!  

Post # 82
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@Brie613:  Funny thing is I had a back up reception dress but changed into it at the very very end….I was having so much fun in my dress….dancing and all! I really didn’t even need the 2nd dress like I thought I would…LOL.

However, the hubby and I are planning a cruise for our honeymoon and I will wear the reception dress I bought on the formal night of the cruise!

Post # 84
10 posts
Newbee

hey Ladies,

Did anyone wear this dress with a petticoat underneath?

Post # 85
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@Brie613:  i Plan on wearing a petticoat with mine. When I tried the dress on it i did with a petticoat and i loved that it made the dress so much prettier and fuller

Post # 86
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@Brie613:  I didn’t I found it to be full enough without. I didn’t want anything else under it bc it’s pretty full as is….. I didn’t want anything to make it heavier bc my wedding was outside. I was afraid of being too hot. 

Post # 87
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@Brie613:  This will give you an idea of what it looks like without one.

Post # 88
10 posts
Newbee

What kind of shoes are you ladies wearing with your Mori Lee? My girls are wearing hot pink dresses.  I am getting married in June.  He are some that I am looking at.  Would love to hear your thoughts

Post # 89
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

@Brie613:  Love the first and second ones!! I love blingy peep toes…. Not a fan of the complete closed toes ones. I DIYed mine….. I think the first ones would be cute with your Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses. My Maid/Matron of Honor also wore hot pink! 

Post # 90
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 91
10 posts
Newbee

I also found these – I was thinking I would wear hot pink so they pop…something different

Post # 92
2 posts
Wannabee

Is anyone selling their Mori Lee dress? I’m a size 8-10. 

Post # 93
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hello Ladies,

Is anyone getting their dress bustled? And how important is this? i took my dress to get altered and was told she had to hold it in 5 places to achieve an even look even though she told me it could be done in about 3 places. the price she quoted me was a little out of my budget and was considering getting the 3 placements instead of 5. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks

The topic ‘Any mori lee dress 1802 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors