(Closed) any new April 2012 bees?

posted 10 years ago in April 2012
Post # 73
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@Ana in NZ: Date twins!! I still can’t believe it’s right around the corner Sealed

Post # 74
91 posts
Worker bee

@glittergalore: Awesome! Yeah me too, can you remember when it felt still a long way away about a year ago?…and like you said it’s just around the corner now…very exciting!

Post # 75
8 posts
Newbee

I’m an April 21st bride as well!  Nice to see all my date twins!

Post # 76
9 posts
Newbee

Date twins 🙂 Can’t wait for 4-14-12!!

Post # 77
91 posts
Worker bee

Not long now ladies…under the 100 day mark (or 3 mth mark, however you count down) but SO exciting..woop woop! I can’t wait wait wait!

Ordered my dress and will have it in early-mid Feb so gives me a few weeks to still go hard with dropping weight/toning and my bridesmaid dresses should arrive next week….yay!

Things are going along smoothly (touch wood)…it’s the other things to do closer to the time is what i worry about (people to RSVP in time, ensuring I haven’t forgotten anything etc etc). I like working under pressure though so we’ll see how it all goes closer to the time. My list has lots of ticks beside them now which is very reassuring….

Hope you’re all going well with your plans also!

Post # 78
685 posts
Busy bee

YAY!  So happy to find other girls for April 21st 2012!!!

Post # 79
685 posts
Busy bee

April 21st ladies!!  We are at the 59 day mark!  What do you all have left to do??

Post # 80
39 posts
Newbee

April 29th, 2012! A Sunday afternoon wedding. And I just realized April 29th is when the Royal Wedding of William and Kate went down. It’s sort of cool to have the same anniversary as royalty! 🙂

The topic ‘any new April 2012 bees?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors