(Closed) ANY OCTOBER 2010 BRIDES OUT THERE?

posted 9 years ago in Chicago
Post # 3
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m underemployed right now, so I have far too much time on my hands, so I’ve managed to get a lot of wedding stuff done.  I have the church and reception hall booked, along with the photographer, florist and DJ.  With the big stuff out of the way, I can focus on fun things like dress shopping and not so fun things like saving up money to pay for it all!

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hi Nika!  My photographer is Michael Rastall and I absolutely adore him.  We haven’t booked our DJ yet but we’re looking at Toast and Jam, or Cage and Aquarium – both highly recommended.  

Post # 5
113 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve got my ceremony & reception site, cake, flowers and caterer. Hoping to finalize the photographer, DJ and all the other major stuff soon! I figure once 10.10.09 rolls around, 10.10.10 dates are going to start getting snatched up… then the vendors. Better get them while you can!

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

I am new to the bee this is actually my first post. I am having a 10/9/10 wedding I feel so behind I just got engaged on Sat and there is soooo much to do but I have called my church once I have that done I will feel a little better.

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

HA!  2.5 yrs engaged and we finally decided a date!  10/10/10!

We are having a destination wedding!  So far, I’ve gotten the venue scoped out and 80% almost downed, and then on to looking for a vacation home to help our guests w/ lodging.  OTher than that, I’ve got diddily squat done.

I think for cakes I’m going to costco route but who knows!  I really give kudos to all the ladies who plan religiously!

Post # 8
461 posts
Helper bee

oh! I have some date twins! Our wedding in 10/9/10 because it’s our 6th anniversary (obviously, our 5th is tomorrow, yay us!) We have picked the place, theme and colors. We are doing the ceremony and reception at my parents’ yacht club. I had dismissed it at first, but they are letting me have free reign with the decor! My dress is next on my check list, but I’m waiting until the first of the year for everything else. Although I’m getting a little impatient with waiting to do all of my crafts…My inspiration board is a work in progress, but it has my colors, a bouquet I like, and what we have named the Seahorse of Doom (which really perplexes my mom). I also have my table names mostly done, they do need a little tweaking though.

shesgotchutzpah, where in DC/B-more are you? I’m from Baltimore, but am living in DC now.

Post # 9
186 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a 10/9/10 bride too! We have our venue picked and caterer, but other than that nothing. I am hoping to get through the holidays without having to plan anything major and then go full speed ahead after the first of the year.

The topic ‘ANY OCTOBER 2010 BRIDES OUT THERE?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors