(Closed) Any one tried on the Allure c170 and the c176

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which is nicer c170 or c176 for a short bride to be 5 foot 1 (measurements are 34.5" B 26"W and 35"W
    Allure C170 : (4 votes)
    44 %
    Allure C176 : (5 votes)
    56 %
  • Post # 3
    55 posts
    Worker bee

@Ninjabride: I have a C170 size 6 for sale with the matching veil.

Post # 4
    55 posts
    Worker bee

It has never been worn, new with tags. I personally like the white/silver better than the ivory. But that is to your own preference. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

Post # 5
    55 posts
    Worker bee

Post # 6
    55 posts
    Worker bee

My measurements are 34,26,37. I am 5’2″ and weigh 120.00 and this dress looks fab. My wedding plans have changed and i could not cancel the dress order. The dress has not been worn.

Post # 7
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Hi all just bought the c176 loved it from the minute I tried it on. I got it in ivory I think it’s much more flattering

Post # 8
    11 posts
    Newbee

Post # 9
    11 posts
    Newbee

Post # 10
    11 posts
    Newbee

cant decide between veil or headpiece any thought?

Post # 11
    44 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I searched everywhere for the C170 after seeing it in a magazine.. I thought for sure that it was THE dress.. As soon as I put it on, I realized it was not the dress for me.. It is extremely beautiful but I felt like I should work at Disney.. I am jealous of all you bees that look great in it! If you want a princess dress it’s definitely the right dress for you!

Post # 13
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2012

Hi i am looking to buy an allure couture C 170 if anyone is wanting to sell? i need it asp:)

Post # 14
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Have you sold your size 6 c 170 allure dress? How much if you still have it?

Post # 15
    5 posts
    Newbee

@Jkeeling27: 

Could you please let me know the phone number of the shop that you bought that beautiful dress? I live out of USA and we don’t have Allure in my country. Also please tell me, the color of the dress in photos is ivory or white? iam just asking because in first photo looks like ivory but in second very white.

I hope for your reply,

Wish you all the best to your Wedding!

The topic ‘Any one tried on the Allure c170 and the c176’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors