Any other 12/13/14 brides out there??

posted 7 years ago in December 2014
Post # 3
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

im 12/20/2014 but happy to see another dec. 2014 bride πŸ™‚ so far i have picked the save the dates, seating cards, put a wedding binder together, narrowed down the photographer…i think theres more but i cant think of it at the moment, how about you? where are you in the planning?

Post # 4
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I’m a 12/13/14 bride too!! I figured that I should start planning early since that date might be really popular soon.

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I am one – it will be our 7th anniversay.  We have started looking for venues  and hope to have one booked by the end of summer. 

Our date was an “if we ever get married this is the day we will do it” date.  It was also the reason we officially got engaged.  I was worred that the date would be too popular and we would not get the venue we wanted because of it.  So I have been planning for a few months already. This really day means something to us and is not just a cool date like it is to some (no offense to anyone meant)

Think I most most of the wedding planned in my head but have not started buying anything execept for a gift for my Maid/Matron of Honor (a great deal to hard not to pass up and something she will love) and some hanging crystals that will be used for decorating.

Post # 6
44 posts
Newbee

@kelsey498:  Yes!! I’m a 12/13/14 bride!! So far from now…. All there is left to do is wait… I don’t have to worry about venues because we’re having a destination wedding for the church ceremony. Our civil ceremony (which I don’t really care too much about, doing so that our friends that can’t travel can at least eat some yummy food ^_^) will be here in the States. I never thought about it being a popular date, so I’ll def look into the venue of our civil wedding sooner than expected.

Post # 7
899 posts
Busy bee

we’ve just decided on 12/13/14 kind of on accident, i hope its not too popular of a date! i just wanted that holiday feel without interfering with christmas

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m excited about this date for a few reasons. Thirteen is my favorite/lucky number, I was glad to find a “Saturday” the 13th. It’s the day before my fiance’s 50th birthday. And, of course 12/13/14 is soooooooo cool! We’re a destination wedding cruise. Congrats to all my 12/13/14 ladies! Good luck!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a December 13, 2014 Bride πŸ™‚ We are currently not engaged only promised to, we are waiting to buy a ring so I can have a nice one. We started dating on September 10, 2011. So from 9.10.11 to 12.13.14.. I could really use the help figuring out what I need to do in advanced. Thanks

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

I am going to be a 12/13/14 bride.  Fiance loved the date as well.  Now that we have set the date, I am terrified.  But I like numbers and their significance.  I recognize there will never be another opportunity to have a date like this since there are only 12 months. 

This is such a huge step so we are spending a considerable amount of time planning the marriage and the business of living in the same household.  I think that is much more important than planning the wedding which is really just a couple of hours on one day.  Since we are not going to be living together prior to the marriage, it becomes even more important for us to understand and plan the financial aspects of our life together. 

Wishing all brides (and grooms) the very best!

Post # 12
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

!!!! 12/13/14 sounds AWESOME! Must discuss this with Fiance tonight.

Post # 13
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Took me so long to figure out what the heck you were talking about. I thought you meant 2012/2013/2014. Here’s hoping you don’t invite anyone from Canada/the rest of the world, otherwise it’s 13/12/14 πŸ˜› 

Post # 14
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I am!!! 12/13/14 is our date! Already booked our venue as we renew the date would be crazy busy!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

I will be a 12/13/14 brideLaughing  We are having a destination wedding in Jamaica and I got the confirmation of the date today.  I am so excited!!!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee

I am going to be a 12/13/14 bride! Just recently became engaged but we plan on booking a venue soon since we figured the date may be pretty popular! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors