(Closed) Any other 12/13/14 brides out there??

posted 8 years ago in December 2014
Post # 76
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I’ve been planning for a year. Everyone wants to know why I want a winter wedding… it’s the LAST SEQUENTIAL DATE GUYS!! CELEBRATE

View original reply
kelsey498:  

Post # 77
2 posts
Wannabee

I am loving that so many have this date!  I just got engaged 9/19 and it’s the last sequential date…  my fiance needs to remember the date and this is what we came up with.  I had everything planned and bought by the end of September.  Now I’m just “im”patiently waiting for the date to arrive to marry my man!!!!!

Post # 78
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Caldwell Chapel / Sawyer Hayes Community Center

I am also getting married on 12/13/14! So excited, it’s almost here!! How far along are all of you in your planning? We’ve got everything booked (photographer, videographer, ceremony and reception venues, DJ, ceremony musicians, florist, photo booth, caterer… all that good stuff). We’ve mailed our invitations, I’ve had my bridal shower, my fiance has had his bachelor party… Right now we’re just making our final payments to our vendors and working on the smaller details. Planning the ceremony itself and the ceremony and reception music, photographer shot list, etc. I made a guest book to go along with the photo booth (just finished that today!) and I’m working on making our table numbers. It’s starting to really stress me out now, just thinking of how much I still have to do. Not much time left!<br /><br />Our colors will be purple and gold and we are doing a woodland theme. I can’t wait, it’s going to be beautiful. Happy planning, ladies! 🙂

Post # 79
129 posts
Blushing bee

17 days! Everyone ready?!

Post # 80
1 posts
Wannabee

Yes. We are ready! Yay!!!!

Post # 83
106 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a 12/13/14 bride too! Happy 1 year anniversary bees!

Post # 84
106 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
kelsey498:  yes it was!! I feel great. I love my DH so much. We planned on going for a honeymoon ASAP after the wedding but money didn’t work out. I was trying to surprise him with travel plane tickets for our 1 year but it took longer to get a job after graduation than I thought 🙁 so I wasn’t able too. This year though. How do you feel?

The topic ‘Any other 12/13/14 brides out there??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors