(Closed) Any other 2015 Savannah brides out there?

posted 5 years ago in Savannah, Georgia
Post # 2
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

cmtj331:  Hi, I am getting married in Savannah in July at the Olde Pink House as well! I was curious though, they told us we HAD to use a DJ & not a band.

Post # 3
1740 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Oh wow – I’m not getting married in Savannah, but I know it well, and I love the thought of a reception at the Olde Pink House!  I’m almost jealous.  🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  MelissainNC.
Post # 4
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

cmtj331:  The PRETTIEST wedding I have ever been to was in Savannah. Yours sounds gorgeous. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Post # 5
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

cmtj331:  I just got married in October and my wedding was in Savannah.  I also planned our wedding from Atlanta and had the ceremony at Whitefield Chapel.  Everything turned out beautifully.  Have fun planning and try not to stress!

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee

cmtj331 I just had a friend get married in Savannah in October. She lived in Columbia, so she had like a destination wedding as well. She had alot of family coming from Oregon. She actually ended up hiring a wedding planner and she stated it saved her budget and her sanity. LoL!! She got married in Forsyth Park and reception at The Westin!! Her wedding planner was Avila Dawn Events. http://www.aviladawnevents.com  Maybe you should check them out. Hope this helps. Savannah is so gorgeous!

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

We’ve been talking with a Pamela but yes we rented the ballroom & study. She told us we’d have to book the downstairs too if we wanted a band due to the sound. Or we could just rent a DJ. I originally wanted a band & have had a hard time getting used to the DJ idea. I might contact her tomorrow & double check then! 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I’m getting married in April 2016 and am considering the Old Pink House. Sorry I don’t have much to add, just started planning this week, but wanted to hear more details! I live in Savannah but basically none of my guests do.

The topic ‘Any other 2015 Savannah brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors