(Closed) Any other August 2011 brides have their dress yet? Post a picture!

posted 10 years ago in August 2011
Post # 47
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Didn’t load the first time

[attachment=1635544,203143]

Post # 48
59 posts
Worker bee

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and it came in last week. It’s very pretty, but not on the same level as all of yours!

It’s a wrap style dress, so basically I have to fold it to make it look the way that I want it to. Which is great! I’m going to fold it a lot differently than it looks in the picture. I’m going to have another wrap under this one that will be pure white. 

It’ll look amazing! 

The second picture is what I was going to buy if we hadn’t decided on a beach/island/hawaiian theme.

[attachment=1636347,203311] [attachment=1636347,203312]

Post # 49
178 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@droidlizzie: that’s very inetersting , as you can see i love different styles of dresses

Post # 50
59 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@eli11: Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I really like it. Since it’s a beach theme, I thought it more appropriate than the white/red one although it’s so beautiful.

Everyone has  such pretty dresses on here ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
48 posts
Newbee

I get excited all over again every time I look at pictures of my dress ๐Ÿ™‚  I can’t wait for it to come in so I can get the alterations & take her home! Bonny Essence style 8008

[attachment=1640442,203753] [attachment=1640442,203754]

Post # 52
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@futrmrsL: so sorry I didn’t see your post previously! I bought it from this etsy seller. Good quality, great price, fits true to size.

Post # 53
178 posts
Blushing bee

I got the phone call today that my dress has arrived :)))

Post # 54
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I just ordered a WTOO Vivianna on Saturday.

Post # 55
45 posts
Newbee

Post # 56
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Jenny Sue:

The second pic is me up on the pedestal. When I am not on it like in the first pic the dress flares out a lot more. I am hoping the size I ordered has a significantly small sweetheart bodice, because the sample was so wide on me. I like it when they are smaller. Hope he likes it!

Post # 57
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@thesejoys: Hi! Sorry for the slow response, yes indeed I got it at the POB sample sale! Glad to hear you got yours there too. I was thinking about Best Fit as well for fittings, they seem to know what they are doing! Have you gone yet? What does your dress look like? Thanks for the compliments!

Post # 58
51 posts
Worker bee

I found my dress at Best for Brides, in Toronto, Ontario! It is a Mori Lee dress!

Post # 59
150 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t wait to wear mine…..I already told Fiance that I plan on sleeping in it that night ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 60
25 posts
Newbee

@wyomingbride    &  @chowbella:

Hi ladies!  I’m getting married august 13, 2011.

I’m going to e wearing Melissa sweet GIGI.  she is new and dora and tiffany’s sister!  I think all 3 of these dresses are perfect for an august wedding!

Post # 61
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Here’s mine! I bought it in December and have not taken a picture of me in it yet, I I don’t want anyone to see the dress on me, and I have fmaily and friends on this site lol. And, btw, I’m a May 2012 bride…is that bad?

The topic ‘Any other August 2011 brides have their dress yet? Post a picture!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors