(Closed) any other brides getting married April 7th 2013? ! :) 23 weeks left

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 4
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Date Twin!!! yay!! I didn’t know if anyone else would ever have this date since it’s a sunday…lol. I’m actually an Seventh-day Adventist and so are most of the people we know so getting married on a Sunday is kind of expected…lol. What have you done so far?? Here’s what I’ve done….

Date: April 7, 2013 

Save the dates are made and some are out…We’re waiting on his mom to send the rest (I hope it comes soon…sigh)

Colors: Gold +Sangria

Dress and Shoes bought πŸ™‚ 

The Basic look of the Bridal Party…(that’s not my dress though)
My digital mock-up of the bridal party :  wedding bridal party bridesmaids groomsmen suits tux Bridalparty
(The bridesmaids all have their dress and so does the maid of honor πŸ™‚

We are still thinking about flower girl dresses and so they haven’t been purchased yet.

Bouquets for Bridesmaids will be white (as not to compete with their patterned dresses) bound with Gold ribbon 
Bouquet for Bride will be White with some Sangria bound with Gold ribbon

Groomsmen = white boutonnieres
Groom = White + Sangria Boutonneire 

(I will be ordering all the flowers bulk from Sam’s Club)

The Photographer – Scrole Vision

The Church

The Reception Hall
Crystal Ballroom at the LERNER Theatre

Centerpieces: 
Will look basically like this but with more candles (12 total) and a lot more petals πŸ™‚

Table Cloths: 

Honeymoon: 
Cruise with Norwegian Cruise line (about to reserve)

Things still to do:
Reserve DJ (we have one in mind we just have to talk to them)
Send out invitations
Decide if we’re going to register (still torn)
Decide on Flower girl dresses
Reserve blocks of rooms for people at near hotels (we’ve narrowed down choices)
Get a cake! ..lol…we’ve looked at a few places and we need to narrow our choices
Get in shape πŸ™ shamefully I’ve been slacking…I need to step up…lol
Decide on Bridesmaid shoes (basically have one picked out)
Decide on menu for reception (we know the meat dish, but we’re trying to figure out a good satisfying vegan dish #tough)
Decide on Bridal party gifts
Decide how we’re going to decorate church! That’s my next big project πŸ™‚

Then there’s the little things that will come up as we get closer to the date:
Get marriage license
Arrange day of travel (if need be)

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m a date twin too!!! I’m getting married at Carrigan Farms in North Carolina.

89606_l.jpg

I am super excited! I have so much accomplished, yet so much to do.  I also still have to find a DJ, get all of my DIY decorations made, and finish up details for my timeline.

My colors are Grey and Blush with a lot of natural outdoor textures.  My flowers will be whites and blushes with succulents in them.  I have my dress and bridesmaid dresses, but still have to find my shoes and veil.  

It’s a never ending process but I’m enjoying it, as I will only do it once Laughing

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

my soon to be SIL is IN LOVE with those Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses…where did you find them??? Since I’ll be wearing one i’m dying to know where to get them! Thanks

Post # 10
2379 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

im getting married on this date too!!! YAY for us!!!! so glad there are others getting married on a sunday!

what have u all got to still do? i feel like im all sorted but then make a list and im like OMG

Post # 11
1985 posts
Buzzing bee

Twin!!!! I wasn’t sure many would have the same date either! It was actually my fiance’s idea. We talked to our pastor, because we weren’t sure how he would feel about it! But he loves the idea. We’re doing our wedding in place of the evening service! πŸ™‚ So excited! 5 days to go!

The topic ‘any other brides getting married April 7th 2013? ! :) 23 weeks left’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors