(Closed) Any other Casablanca 2064 brides? Also, corset question…

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi! I am also a casablanca 2064 bride! I just recently bought a belt to add to it and am now a little I unsure of it! Also I am very unsure how to accessorize with this dress? Necklace no necklace? I have beautiful drop earrings which I love which I’m thinking may be enough does anybody have a pic of them done up in the final product? So exciting! Congrats to everybody! 

Post # 20
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I just put down my deposit on this dress!  I’m in love with it!  I didn’t put a corset in the back, but did have the neckline changed from the sweetheart to the semi-sweetheart (just because I’m busty and I think it may be more confortable!).  Can’t wait for it to come in!  Now it’s just a matter of working out and getting into wedding size!  Ugh!

Post # 21
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I just tried this dress on today and fell in love! The lady at the shop also suggested I add the corset back for more support but I am worried about losing half of the buttons. Does anyone have photos of the dress with the corset back? Would love to see what it looks like! Also-I saw that this dress can come in a champagne color. Has anyone seen this? It sounds like it could be really pretty. Thanks!

Post # 23
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Snapdragon2804  Thanks! Can’t wait to see the photos! I’m sure it will be gorgeous either way. 

Post # 24
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I think this is the dress I am going to buy.  I’m trying to locate one to try on!  How does it feel to have on?  Is it light weight?  I think the corset will look very nice with it!

Post # 25
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Seeshells  It’s so light and airy and just feels great when you put it on. I’m going back next week to order mine but still debating about the corset!! I wish I could see it before ordering but  I can’t seem to find any photos.

Post # 27
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@morgan986  any luck finding pictures with a corset? I think it would look really nice.

Post # 28
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@Snapdragon2804  I finally found one to try on.  I”m going next week!!  It’s a few sizes too big but hopefully they can clip it!  I’m excited!

Post # 29
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Seeshells  No-I’m still looking! I’m going back next week to try it on one more time before I buy. I think I’m going to end up going with the corset as they can still leave the buttons on the bottom half of the dress, so it will be the best of both. I am busty and people have been saying that it will hold me in better than just going with the regular zipper. Post pics if you can when you try yours on! My store would not allow me to take pictures unfortunately….

Post # 31
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Snapdragon2804  Great! Can’t wait! Did you get the ivory or the white? 

The topic ‘Any other Casablanca 2064 brides? Also, corset question…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors