(Closed) any other david’s bridal wg3007 dress brides’s out there

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I dont know the style number of mine i tried looking yours up online and act find it with that number?

Post # 4
14495 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@sexxysheddy: picture?  I can’t find that dress either.

Post # 7
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Cool thats not my dress but its very pretty! Do you know a davids bridal opened up right there on Route 1 in lawrenceville

Post # 9
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Beautiful dress! I really like the cap sleeves on it!

Post # 11
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Yes! I am wearing this dress too! I am having a bustle put in right now.

Post # 13
135 posts
Blushing bee

@sexxysheddy:  I loove corset backs too but I am not changing the back..seems like a huge hassle, especially at David’s Bridal. I’m gonna pick my dress up next week, the bustle cost me $35 plus another $10 to buy the bag to have it steamed properly…hmmm.

One shoulder dresses are super popular this season! You’ll have to post a pic when it’s all said and done. Yay, dress twins!

Post # 15
135 posts
Blushing bee

@sexxysheddy:  Issue with your tummy? Have you thought of wearing a corset / full-length bra under the gown? I’m pretty thin as it is but I have worn Spanx under tight dresses and it really helps to smooth things out. I’m sure you will look beautiful, though! No one looks bad in a wedding dress.

Yes, David’s Bridal def has hidden fees for everything it seems! I haven’t had a bad experience yet, per-se, but we have yet to see!

I will be picking my dress up next week and will def have to post pictures. I have shown my mom and bridesmaids a picture of the dress but no one has seen me in it..and no one will until the wedding day! Hehe.

Good luck in your altering decisions..it’s tough, I know.

The topic ‘any other david’s bridal wg3007 dress brides’s out there’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors