(Closed) Any other Dec 2013 brides??

posted 7 years ago in December 2013
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I might be ๐Ÿ™‚  Right now the wedding date is May 2014….but depending on fiances class registration (trying to graduate college first), we may get to move it up some to Dec 2013.  Congratulations on your engagement!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I am for sure!! Lol December Friday the 13th Twenty-Thirteen in Las Vegas! Congrats on ur engagements guys! Happy Planning ladies! I couldn’t be more stoked for mine haha

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Congratulations All!

Our wedding was going to be in May 2014 after I graduated but it has since changed to December 14th, 2013 right before my semester of student teaching. ๐Ÿ™‚ Laughing

Post # 7
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

Hello!!

The date has been set as 31 / 12 / 13 – NYE!! Very exciting…but so far away!!

Post # 8
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hi ladies,

Im new to weddingbee! Still learning my way around the site, but I’m excited to announce that I’ll be getting married on 12/31/13!  Can’t wait and I love every second of planning!

Post # 9
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

@Miss Confetti:  We are date twins!! How exciting!! I’ve never had a date twin before!!

How much planning for the date has been done? I’m loving looking for photographers!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

Yepper December 27th, 2013.  My parents’ anniversary. 

Post # 11
222 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies, I’m set for 12.7.13 ๐Ÿ™‚

have any of you started to plan yet? I know the date is still a little less than 1.5 years away but I feel like I need to be doing more. So far, I’ve chosen a venue and a photographer.. oh and a photo booth also!

Post # 12
45 posts
Newbee

I’m hoping for 12-28-13! Fingers crossed we find everything available!

@dixiecup- I feel that way too! We’ve chosen a photograph and they are free that date.. just hoping church and venues will be too!

Post # 13
222 posts
Helper bee

@chickennoodle Congrats! If I were you I would start looking.. When I was looking for photographers and comparing prices, etc.. The one I really wanted emailed me saying that there have been other inquiries on my date. You bet I signed a contract with her that weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

Similar thing with our venue.. the weekend after my date had already been chosen. So I had to make up my mind fairly quickly. Good luck with your planning Laughing

Post # 14
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@ChickenNoodle:  thats the same day we chose 

my SO is in the millitary (navy) so we actually got leagally married on 12/28/2010 and since i dont want to change our anniversary it works perfect because it falls on a saturday. I’m very excited! how much plannign have you done? 

Post # 15
45 posts
Newbee

@travelsize:  I think it’s going to be a great date– 28 is in our dating anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚ So far we’ve booked the photographers and the church/priest. We’re still thinking about venues and found a few that already have the date open.

@nemoandthebrain:  Thanks for the great advice!

What else are you brides planning so far? Have you asked your entire wedding party?

Post # 16
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

holly cow you all have done much more then i have all we have is a date and rough ideas of vvenues but i havent booked anything yet.. :/

The topic ‘Any other Dec 2013 brides??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors