(Closed) Any other june 2010 brides out there?

posted 11 years ago in June 2010
Post # 32
522 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Ah ladies, I’ve posted too soon.  Switching to July 2010!

Post # 33
134 posts
Blushing bee

I am June 12, 2010 as well! We’ve booked the ceremony and are working on the reception – but my fiance has had to do all the real work so far since I am still overseas until this June. But once I get back I expect things will pick up. 🙂

Post # 34
45 posts
Newbee

June 26, 2010!   

Post # 35
15 posts
Newbee

June 12th 2010! Appears I’m in good company! Just started planning and need to make the "important decisions" (time, place) soon! Best wishes June Brides!

Post # 36
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ Meggs604: Wow!  What a coincidence!  Where is your wedding taking place?!  Exciting!

Post # 37
12 posts
Newbee

I reallllly hope I can still have my wedding June 5, 2010. Probably not though…my Fiance is in the Air Force and will probably be leaving soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Post # 38
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

My wedding is May 30th, 2010, close to June! 🙂

I have my venue picked out and now I’m onto photographers!  Met the first one and loved him and meeting 2 more this weekend!  Starting to think about colors now…..I’m thinking navy and yellow! 

Post # 39
289 posts
Helper bee

Alright for you June 5 ladies!

britt2rh, my Fiance is in the AF as well…I’d be so bummed if it got in the way of our date 🙁

I hope things work out!! 

Post # 40
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019

June 5, 2010. In Philadelphia. We’re going to have the sites booked by mid May (at least I hope so!)

Post # 41
12 posts
Newbee

June Bug- Thanks, I really hope it does too!

Post # 42
289 posts
Helper bee

I am set for June 5, 2010.

I think i plan ahead too much though.  I just like to have things done when I can and get the chance.  God knows that the closer it gets the busier I will be.  

We have the church and reception picked out and set already.  And all the bridesmaids and groomsmen.  I just have to work on everything else.

Oh, we were June of this year but due to family problems and deaths we are waiting a year.  So…. we spent money on the wedding for this year only to have to change it all and throw stuff out.  This means our budget is about 2,00 for the rest of the wedding.  i hate being a college student.

So if any of you all have tips let me know.  (Tiffany blue wedding)

I cannot believe how many other brides are getting married that day.  YAY!!

Post # 43
49 posts
Newbee

June 12, 2010 for me!

Post # 44
231 posts
Helper bee

I’ve always wanted to be a June bride, so June 2010 is just perfect. My bday is June 5th, so that weekend was out.  We decided on June 26th & are having an outdoor ceremony. We’re reviewing the contract for venue (3 story Victorian from the 1800s) & hope to have the ceremony & dinner outside.

So far, I bought my dress, DIY invitations & favors, thank you cards, and about a million bridal magazines!  I’ve asked my Maid/Matron of Honor and bridesmaid, but my fiance hasn’t asked his groomsmen.

I have no idea about my colors, menu, honeymoon, or vendors. So much to plan!!

Post # 45
1022 posts
Bumble bee

I’m June 19, 2010 It felt so far away when we set the date after we got engaged in December, but It’s already been 4 months!  So far we have a tentative location, our bridal party, the bridesmaid dresses, and someone is working on my dress. 

Post # 46
3 posts
Wannabee

I am also June 26, 2010! FH and I are super excited about the process and we’ve already planned so much! We have the ceremony and reception locations, the DJ, and the photographer so far! Other little things are planned as well, but mostly things that friends and family are helping with. Good luck to everyone planning for 2010!

The topic ‘Any other june 2010 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors