(Closed) Any other June 2016 Brides that want to get wedding dress ready?!?!

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 2
1143 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

March 2016. Can I join you?

I used to work out loads until early this year, when I got lazy. I’ve been really good with my weight, but I would like to tone up. I’m 43, and want to look good in my wedding dress and also my honeymoon pictures. 

I told myself that I will start going back to the gym next week, with four months to go to the big day. I would love some support, not sure what happened, I used to LOVE working out! 

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

June 11th here too!

I’ve started hitting up my gym 3 times a week. Mixing cardio and weights. Hoping to tone up the “bingo wings” and back the most.

Post # 5
6240 posts
Bee Keeper

25th June here. This is a great idea for a thread. 

Post # 9
2454 posts
Buzzing bee

Can I join? I’m sept 2016 and wayyyy overweight. Ever since I started working nights (over 2 years ago) I have gained soo much weight but I don’t have energy. I really need to focus and lose some weight before my wedding. I have a very unhealthy relationship with fitness. I’ve had eating disorders in high school and then in college became obsessed with working out and would skip classes so I could workout all day. And after college I became obsessed with fast food due to working too much. And then I evened out had some extra weight but was doing okay and then I switched to working nights and it’s been nothing but downhill :/

Post # 10
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I’m a May 2016 bride who would love to join as well. I’ve been eating clean (using a program with two cheat meals a week) and working out, however, I need to step it up and be working out more intensely.

Post # 11
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

This is sooo great to see!  I was a June 2015 bride (June 7th!) and i was on a big weight loss journey September 2014-June 2015 and it would have been awesome if i had foudn other brides further out to do it with me!  I lost 63 lbs in that timeframe preparing though so you girls got this!! Good luck 🙂

Post # 12
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Me!! I’m in decent shape size wise (small bones) but I really want to tone up and lower my body fat percentage. I was just thinking I need to start working out again this week. I’m a runner and triathlete but with no race in sight and therefore no “goal” I have no motivation.

Post # 13
231 posts
Helper bee

So how can we hold eachother accountable? Should we post our goals and check in weekly?

Mygoal is to get to the gym Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and not let it all go down the drain over the weekend!

Post # 15
1143 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
lizzcaitlin:  So I went back to the gym on Tuesday, first time in a couple of months. Did a killer workout and today, OMG am I paying for it lol. Back to the gym tomorrow anyway, even if I have to crawl there.

Anyway, this is me today:

The topic ‘Any other June 2016 Brides that want to get wedding dress ready?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors