Post # 1
Ah – with every passing month, a part of my body spasms. What do you have left to do?
I need to (and I say “I need” because my soon-to-be is in finals and has blocked out all wedding talk until that is over with. He’s going to help me with most of all below):
-Make music playlists for the ceremony, cocktail hour + reception
-Create seating cards
-Create ceremony hand-outs
-Create bar cards/drink recipes cards (we have a DIY Bar)
-Finish making paper flowers for bouquets + table settings
-Finalize ceremony wording
-Create/Buy love letter ceremony supplies
-Finalize offering with Caterer (they’ve been MIA for the past few weeks – eesh!)
-Not lose my mind!
How are ya’ll doing? Got any tricks to keep your sanity in check?
Post # 3
Holy crap girl! You took on a lot! Do you have anyone that can help you??
My list of to-do’s include:
– Make Programs
– Take pictures of how I want the centerpieces for the girl that will be setting them up
– Figure out Grand March music
– Make favors
– Figure out and purchase gifts for parents
– Get one last fitting (hopefully the last)
– Another hair trial
– Figure out route and times for our transportation
There is more, but it’s little things really…
Take a huge breath in and out! And just start from the top. Do one thing at a time. Find someone to help you out. You are going to be fine!
Post # 4
If it makes you feel better, yes, I am freaking out!! I still have a ton to do, and this week is absolutely crazy so I don’t know how I’m going to knock anything off my list. But I’m going to try!! I like the advice of deep breaths. That’s what I need! Good luck, and I’m sure you will be fine and get everything done before the big day.
Post # 5
We have so many details to go over with the church, DJ and photographer. I’m trying my best to just breathe and take one task at a time.
Post # 6
We have so much to do!! I’m trying not to freak out but it’s not working! Need to sit down and go over my lists tonight!!
Post # 7
Freaking out over here too!!
i still have to make my favours (chocolates)
Make my (fake) wedding cake
Make my seating chart after I get all the rsvps back
Make the cards with everyone’s names on them for where they are sitting
Find a pillow or sign or something for the ring bearer
Pay all the rest of the monies to everyone
Attend my jack & Jill on Saturday!
get hair extensions in 2 weeks
Get my passport (have to do that soon!)
Get marriage license
Finishing buying and putting together all the gifts
Get all my honeymoon info into one place
Figure out if I’m doing a guest book?
Make a moneybox
Whew! I’m tired just reading all tht!!
Post # 8
Add me to the freaking out group! I don’t have too much left to do, but I am still going a lil crazy 😉
– marriage license
– table names (guests)
-“guest book” photo – blowing up one of our engagement shots (once we get them back!!) and having everyone sign the mat around it
-finish favors, about 90% done
-sew comb onto mantilla
I’m sure there’s a few more small things, but I can’t think of them right now!
Post # 9
Can I join in the freak out too please? I feel like I’ve got loads left to do and only 52 days to go, guess I’d better get moving!
I’ve got left to do…
– Dress fittings, had one but need two, maybe three more as I’ve lost a lot of weight recently.
– Make the programs
– Playlist for ceremony and reception
– Sort out accomodation for the night before for me and bridal party
– Make the favours (we’re doing bird seed heart feeders)
– Get my passport in my married name
– Pick up the suits and bridesmaids’ dresses after alterations
– Send photo list to photographer
– Make and ice wedding cake (my Mum, Nan and I are doing this together)
– Finish making the decorations for the Church pew ends
And so much more that I can’t remember at the moment, but all small stuff luckilly!
Post # 10
Yes! Too many things, and I’m so afraid of forgetting something.
My to do list
-still need to buy ring for FH. He has one picked out!
-finalize ceremony music and reception must play/don’t play list
– table numbers- print movie posters to put in frames
-seating chart- figure out a framed display
-confirm details with vendors
-Gifts for parents, Maid/Matron of Honor gift
-Figure out day of details.
Post # 11
I’m not freaking out. I’m not freaking out. I’m not freaking out.
I have a list! There are 29 things on my list… But I have a list.
3 weeks left. No biggie… It’ll get done. Right?
Post # 12
@Jazzle: i do all things wedding take it 1 day ata atime
Post # 13
@Beezysbreezy: date twins! of course you can do it!!!
Post # 14
Oh boy, according to my knot.com checklist app, I still need to…
– finalize menu (tasting is tomorrow)
– take dance lessons (want to but not sure we’ll get around to it as Fiance and I are long distance right now)
– schedule dress fittings (my dress is still being make, eek!)
– finalize ceremony and readings
– get tux accessories
– get jewelry/shoes
– make/order programs
– buy bridal party gifts
– get rsvp and meal choices for rehearsal dinner
-hair/make up trial (had one hair trial, didn’t go well)
– get marriage license (did application today)
– stuff Out of Town bags
– decide on favors (other than our photobooth)
– get seating plan together
Oh and I’m moving from NJ where the wedding is to TN where Fiance is next weekend! no biggie!
Post # 15
So so much. I have new to do.things on my list every day. Theres.too much to post here. Itll only stress me out more haha
Post # 16
I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe LOL – yes freak out mode is in FULL gear!!!!!