(Closed) Any other May 19, 2012 brides-to-be?

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
4755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I think there are TONS, if you check out the other May 2012 section. I can’t find anyone with Mat 12, 2012 though…

Post # 4
363 posts
Helper bee

I am hoping to be! We are still looking at venues…only 2 can’t accomodate our date (but they’re not our favorites so far) and one of my favorite photographers can’t…so hopefully we can find a venue and photographer we love that has it open! It will be exactly 3 years from when we met πŸ™‚

Post # 5
4887 posts
Honey bee

Me me me me me!

I’m pumped.  The only thing I’ve done so far is booked my venue and picked my grey/orange/yellow/white color scheme.  Catering is giving me a heart attack, and I’m not trying on dresses till at least May of this year.  I have ideas on favors, flowers and centerpieces, but everything else is pretty much a big old question mark.

Post # 6
363 posts
Helper bee

@KristenGotMarried:I’m thinking about yellow/orange/pink and having the guys wear grey πŸ™‚ Maybe we’ll be able to help eachother out with the colors! We are stillllll looking at venues…I’m ready to have that done!

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee

@vmec: *Raises hand* πŸ™‚

Post # 8
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Oh PICK ME PICK ME!!!

Post # 9
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Me too! I have a venue in mind. Picked purple/black/white as our colors. Daisies are our flowers.  I have bridesmaids. We have our wedding bands (well FI’s will be back in two weeks). I’m soooo freakin excited!

Post # 10
4755 posts
Honey bee

@Shoe: HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLO SHOE πŸ˜›

Post # 11
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Me…I think! If we keep the date this time!! This is the third time changing the date…

Post # 12
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We are looking at my dream venue tomorrow night!!! We have our wedding party picked, flowers are purple tulips, have half our color scheme decided!! And, we know exactly what the groomsmen will be wearing!

Post # 13
32 posts
Newbee

@vmec:  Hey glad you replied!

I am glad to find a wedding date buddy! πŸ™‚

Post # 16
827 posts
Busy bee

Woohoo!  It’s finally 2011 and I can actually say that I’m getting married next year!  haha.  I’ve been engaged since August… so we are having a very long engagement. 

So far, I have the venue, church, and caterer booked.  And that’s all I’m going to worry about for the next few months. 

The topic ‘Any other May 19, 2012 brides-to-be?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors