(Closed) Any other Waiting Bee's being a bridesmaid in 2013??

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
117 posts
Blushing bee

As of right now I haven’a been invited to any weddings for 2013, probably because everyone I know got married this year ( I went to SEVEN weddings this year!) The last time I was in a wedding party was 4 years ago at my sisters wedding but I was the unofficial coordinator/do-what-needs-to-be-done-girl at two weddings this year!

im hoping my other sister will get engaged soon (or I will!) and we will have a wedding this coming summer or fall to go to! 

I was also hoping that after being to SEVEN weddings my SO would feel ready to take the plunge.. But not yet :S

Post # 5
3567 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yes! My friend met her SO in Nov 2011, and got engaged this past November 2012. For some reason they decided on March 2013 and I’m one of her bridesmaids. I’m excited for her, but at the same time, I’ve been with my SO for 6.5 years, so it’s a little depressing.  Plus her sister is her Maid/Matron of Honor and has no idea what her “duties” should be, so a lot of responsibilities are falling on me.  I’m happy to help, but at the same time I’ve got the wedding blues.  My SO and I have a timeline, and he told me a few months ago we would be engaged by the end of this year.  The wait is killing me! 

Post # 7
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@Mz_HyProfyl:  I was a bridesmaid this year and it was really fun! I thought I might be a little jealous, but I never felt it because I love my friend so much. She had a beautiful (and expensive!) wedding, but it probably helped that her vision for her wedding was different from mine.

Post # 8
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Yep! For my bestie! I can’t wait, she’s been amazing through this whole process!

Post # 9
1144 posts
Bumble bee

@Mz_HyProfyl:  I am in one of my college best friend’s wedding in September 2013. I am really really happy for her, but I have to agree, sometimes I get twinges of why not me too. ha!

Post # 10
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

*raises hand* Me! I’m going to be doing my first stint as a bridesmaid for one of best friends when she gets married to her wonderful man in March next year. Laughing And I can honestly say I am beyond thrilled and happy for her. She, another bridesmaid (who got engaged a month ago in Thailand!!) and myself have gone through being single gals and meeting our respective SOs together so it really means a lot to me to be part of their wedding.

Post # 11
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Shoot, sorry. I didn’t read the whole title. Deleting my comment, just pretend this isn’t here. Haha

The topic ‘Any other Waiting Bee's being a bridesmaid in 2013??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors