(Closed) Any other Watters & Watters Brides out there?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2457 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I LOVE this. It’s positively beautiful! I love the bodice! Your waistline looks fantastic, too! Very summer-gardeny and romantic πŸ™‚ I really like the color of the sash, too. 

I’m a Wtoo bride… but close enough to being Watters! πŸ˜› I really love their dresses, and they are definitely one my of absolutely favorite designers. Everything is so beautiful and whimsicial. Here’s mine: 

Post # 4
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Miss.GrahamCracker: Stunning dress, looks great on you! (Especially the back, wow!)

I was really close to order a WTOO gown, but ended up going with another dress (Alvina Valenta). But I do love all Watters/WTOO designs. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Me! I’m wearing Watters Florence!

Post # 7
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Beautiful dresses!!  I’m a WTOO bride.

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  Absolutely love your dress!

Here’s mine (these pics are from 2 different fittings and I can’t decide which pic I like better…so you get both!)…

Post # 10
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here’s a better pic of mine, although it’s fastened up into a bustle I don’t like. I need to get some actual good pictures taken next time I go for a fitting…

Post # 11
4150 posts
Honey bee

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  thanks!  haha yes I am wearing 2 different belts.  Honestly, the belt search was almost more difficult than the dress.  After months of searching, I found the one in the first pic and loved it.  I waited months to order it, and then once I did,  2 days later I saw the belt in the second pic, which I also loved.  But mine (the one in the first pic) is custom made to wrap all the way around with beading instead of tie in a sash in the back and I love that about it.  At some point, I guess we just have to be at peace with our decisions! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Muckenthaler Cultural Center

me! me! I’m wearing Watters and Watters – Lourdes! LOVE!

Post # 13
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m wearing Watters Norma! I can’t wait to have a picture of myself in it!

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Me too! Watter Cabo! I love all Watters gowns!

MIne still needs to be taken in at the waist but here are some pics, she just arrived!

Post # 15
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I am absolutely in love with Watters gowns. They’re all sooo romantic. Here is (size 0) me, in the sample (size 12) Watters Sydney gown. Can’t wait to see it on when it’s back in my size- but I have to wait until November!

Post # 16
4150 posts
Honey bee

Love seeing all these Watters dresses. All you ladies look beautiful!

The topic ‘Any other Watters & Watters Brides out there?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors