(Closed) Any other Watters & Watters Brides out there?!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  I think it was about 170.00. I think at the time, I was pretty much in lets get this done mode, where I was done making decisions and done shopping around. Time was no longer on my side. I was happy to have the veil for the church because it needed to be little formal. Plus I loved the blusher and having my dad flip it over my head and all that. 

Post # 34
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m a Watters Lasara bride too!

Post # 35
139 posts
Blushing bee

I was a Watters Delicias Bride, I loved my dress so much!!

Post # 39
33 posts
Newbee

@smudd:  beautiful!

Post # 40
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  Love that dress, it’s beautiful and you look amazing in it. Congrats!

I knew I wanted to wear a Watters or Wtoo dress the second I laid eyes on their collection. I ended up with Watters Beverly Hills.

On me:

On the model (aka the non-flat, non-wrinkly version :)):

Post # 41
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  Wow that is gorgeous!!! Really one of the best ones I’ve seen, you look great!

Post # 43
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I just ordered the Watters Pasadena! I am so excited, it’s gorgeous. I totally agree with all te Watters lovers out there, the dresses are so elegant and well-made. Congrats on your dress, it looks beautiful on you:) Also, it is kinda crazy but I think we went to the same salon.. Juliana’s?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 45
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@juney20:  Pictures when you get them, please! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 46
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hi everyone!

I just ordered my Watters Norma gown! It was love at first sight and when I tried it on I was totally sold! We’re having an ocean themed wedding so it’s perfect- light and flowy with great movement. Its elegant but at the same time very comfortable. Absolutely lovely!

The reviews on Weddingbee have helped me so much, that I wanted to contribute in case others had the same concern as I did when considering this dress… I first saw it on the Watters website and loved the design/silhouette (http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/1073B). However, after seeing some of the “real bride” photos, I noticed the skirt fell kind of flat. When I went to try it on the consultant was great- she looked through the photos and made some suggestions on how to get that “model” look. Whoa what a difference a crinoline makes! I attached some pictures for reference- the first is without and the second is actually with two crinolines (I wanted it really poofy- which gave a nice hourglass shape!). Because the dress is so light, it was still comfortable even with the extra layers. I actually think you could see the cascading detail better with the skirt fanned out. It’s just stunning, I love it!

The dress came with a light satin sash, but I wanted navy/chiffon to match my bridesmaid dresses. The lighting in the boutique wasn’t so great, and we took these with a phone, so the colors are a little off. The sample was Ivory, size 12. I’m normally a size 8 and I ordered a 10 according to their chart. Also, they said it takes 6-9 months to come in, so keep that in mind if you’re interested in this dress.

Hope this helps! Congrats and best wishes fellow Brides!

The topic ‘Any other Watters & Watters Brides out there?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors