(Closed) Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?

posted 7 years ago in March 2015
Post # 17
7199 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

OMG! I so don’t want to wait another year but….

Post # 18
480 posts
Helper bee

My guy is a science major, so whenever he asks me a question that is math or science related, I answer, “3.14?” I told him we should get married on March 14 for that reason, but of 2014. I ain’t waiting till 2015. We were planning for March 1, would be a pretty easy switch! 

Post # 19
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

I’m a Pi day bride! We actually decided on the date BEFORE he proposed! I think a toast at 9:26 is a good idea! Mimosas in the morning and champagne in the evening!

Post # 20
2496 posts
Buzzing bee

Could you do a pie-slicing (instead of a cake cutting) at 9:26 PM? My inner nerd loves this!

Post # 21
510 posts
Busy bee

That’s my birthday….dang math, always stealing my glory! I refuse to share it with my wedding day too, haha.

Post # 22
1105 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SoobySays:  Yeah, not engaged over here but we already decided, that would be it! lol

Post # 24
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Just booked today!!! 🙂

Post # 25
855 posts
Busy bee

this is such a cool date!! but I must admit, I did giggle when a girl mentioned this was her wedding date, and her anniversary will fall on ‘Steak & BJ’ day every year Wink

Post # 29
1105 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  *facepalm* I totally knew that, but I was picturing just a solid white sheet of paper in the shape of a circle and my brain was just like ‘Connection? There is none.’ SMH. I should go to bed. haha

Post # 31
1105 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  

Hahaha! That would be very funny!

Although mysterious…. I wonder if I could make something out of that…. lol

The topic ‘Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors