(Closed) Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?

posted 7 years ago in March 2015
Post # 32
1130 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

This is awesome. I considered getting married on May 4 because it’s Star Wars day (May the Fourth be with you… yeah, haha) but it was too early for some of our bridal party in school/who teach.

Post # 35
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

@whatsherface04 Yes!  I’m looking to book everything else ASAP to beat the rush Tongue Out

Post # 36
156 posts
Blushing bee

ME ME ME ME ME 🙂

Post # 37
641 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  Haha yes! Even if the vendors stare blankly.

Post # 38
1105 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  YES! I am freaking out about that. But I don’t have the ring yet, so I’m also feeling very cautious about booking anything. *le sigh*

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee

WE ARE! We are also going to have our cermony at 9:26 am.  

I’m not good with excting events so I want to have it as soon as posible in the morning.  If I blame it on our nerdyness geusts can’t hate me as much! HA!

Post # 40
3 posts
Wannabee

@whatsherface04:  OMG I’m so glad I’m not the only one. Everyone thinks I’m crazy for planning my wedding so early, but we actually had the date picked out YEARS ago before we got engaged. One of the issues I am having is trying to find a template for a PI day themed invitation. Anyone have any suggestions?

Post # 42
4 posts
Wannabee

We are planning a Pi Day Wedding!! It was his idea (he’s an engineer) and I thought it was sweet that he even thought of it! Plus, we are having our wedding in Texas, so the weather won’t be as brutal! Just starting the planning process!

Post # 43
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@whatsherface04:  Yeah! We are doing circle invites too!! 🙂 I love the Save the Date wording!! Might need to borrow that!

Post # 44
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

3/15/14.

So close…

The topic ‘Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors