(Closed) Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?

posted 7 years ago in March 2015
Post # 122
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m trying to convince my fiance we need to have a Pi wedding. I know it’s only a short time away, but we aren’t doing anything big that needs a whole lot of planning. Just a quick trip to city hall, then a small reception with no more than 30 loved ones. Hopfully at a really good pizza place with pie for dessert. 

Post # 123
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Might have to convince my Fiance that we need to just elope on PI day and skip the big wedding!

Post # 124
1 posts
Wannabee

whatsherface04:  I’m getting married on Pi!! We are having a small intimate ceremony so we can say “I do” at 9.26 🙂 

Post # 125
324 posts
Helper bee

Wow, I haven’t even thought of it!!!

I’ll give my bf a hint, he is suuuuch a geek maybe the date will finally put a ring on my finger 🙂

Post # 126
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Hi ladies!! Can you believe we’re 2 months away now?? My fiance and I aren’t math geeks but we’re embracing the Pi theme… in case any of you wanted to get a nerdy wedding gift for your man I just bought a pair of Pi cufflinks on Etsy and they were too cute not to share! https://www.etsy.com/market/pi_cufflinks

Post # 127
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

HoyaTerpDC:  What a great idea! I will probably buy them tonight for my man. I’m just now waking up to the realization that our date is Pi Day (obviously I’m no mathematician), LOL! Such a unique gift for a guy who is already difficult to buy for. Thanks again!

Post # 128
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I absolutely love this date and considered making it mine too! This is my parents’ anniversary – they’ll be married 35 years on 3.14.15!  Good choice!

Post # 130
2 posts
Wannabee

Alesha4:  Are you a Hoya? I am a Hoya too, and getting married this Pi Day.

Post # 131
2 posts
Wannabee

Hello, just found this! We are getting married on Pi Day too. We were planning on a special toast at 926 pm, but I loved someone’s idea of the cake/pie cutting at that time.

Good luck, ladies.

The topic ‘Any Pi Day 3.14.15 Brides Out There?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors