(Closed) Any pics of 0.75ct – 1ct round halo…?

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2889 posts
Sugar bee

I have one but I don’t have any photos. I have a size 6 finger and .83 center round stone in a bevel set halo. I didn’t realize it was less than 1 ct before I had the insutrance apprasal done. Aparently the major price jump comes at the 1 ct mark so maybe you would want to go somewhere in the .8 or .9 region. As far as size, I’ve never felt mine was too small and sometimes feel like it stands out a bit to much but I would not change the size. I’m sorry that was prob. not helpful at all.

Post # 4
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Mind is 1.2, so I know that’s a little larger than you were thinking. I LOVE halos and I think they make any size diamond POP! PS I wear a size 6.25

Post # 5
31 posts
Newbee

I finally found a reason to post  a pic of my ring! Smile

It’s a .75 mossie(?) center but i think it looks larger because the halo! The setting is diamonds. I love it!! I wear a size 5.5 ring.

Post # 7
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I don’t have a round center but I do have a .75 center halo ring on size 5 finger

this is what it looks like up close at first I wanted to have a bigger center until I saw a pic of it from far away

Post # 8
31 posts
Newbee

@Miss Pinup: Here are couple more pics…Excuse my half painted nails and my ring is extremly dirty in the 2nd pic because i do hair and makeup and havent had a chance to clean it since my very large bridal party this weekend….

Most people think its a 1c in the middle because between the two sizes you cant really tell. However if i had a choice i would obviously go with the 1c instead the .75. 

Sorry they are huge!!

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee

I was looking for some pictures too! anything with a cushion style halo would be awesome for me. Sometimes I think I would rather go with the 1ct, but other times i think it looks to big. I am wanting a petite halo so i guess it wouldn’t add to much size.

Post # 10
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I just got my ring Friday! It is an hairloom ring so I dont have the exact size of the center stone but the jewler thought it was about .90 ctw center stone my figer is a size 6.

Post # 11
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

My ring is a .96 ct center… not sure about cttw.

Post # 12
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

My center is 1 carat and my finger size is 5.75-6 🙂

Post # 12
52 posts
Worker bee

Not round but mine is 1.1ct cushion on 4.75 finger 🙂

The topic ‘Any pics of 0.75ct – 1ct round halo…?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors