(Closed) Any pictures of people in Paloma Blanca 4208?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Amy43026:  I haven’t gotten my dress yet, but this is me in it at the store. It’s Paloma Blanca #4208 but with a different colour of sash.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

@MandyJane:

@Amy43026 – OMG I love it!  You look amazing.  Any idea on how much it’s retailing for? 

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@ykimberley:  I paid $2800 with tax for my dress. I will be selling mine after my wedding on June 2nd. Would you be interested?

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

@ykimberley: Thanks. It was $2390 +tax.

I will also be selling mine after my wedding (Sept. 8/12) if you’re interested 🙂

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi Ladies,

I recently purchased this dress and need some help. What color/style shoes are you wearing and also what kind of veil if any? I love cathedral length veils but don’t want to take away from the back of the dress.

Thanks for your help!

Post # 8
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@noel.kirkner9:  I decided not to do a veil with the dress so I can’t help you with that. What color sash are you wearing? I did the black, I went with black shoes as well. Can you post a pic of you in the dress, I would love to see it 🙂

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

I didn’t do a veal either and wore Silver Jimmy Choos 🙂

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Missloveknot:  

I just purchased a cathedral length veil and am going with a charcoal colored sash to match the groomsmen tuxes. I don’t have any pics yet but will post when I go back for my first fitting in January!

The topic ‘Any pictures of people in Paloma Blanca 4208?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors