(Closed) Any pictures of real brides in Alfred Angelo Style 2123W or similar styles?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2693 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

@Dandelion D:I don’t have a picture specifically (at least not one that I’m comfortable using…it’s not of me and is of one of my friends).  My good friend wore a dress VERY similar to this for her mid-October wedding about a month ago.  She was absolutely STUNNING.  If I had seen this hanging on a rack I would have written it off as not my style, or nothing special.  But on, it is breathtaking.  Granted, my friend is a perfect petite size two with curves in all the right places but this seems to be a dress that flatters all body types.  Her dress had none of the lacy detailing on the bodice, and instead had a bit of ruching and a sparkly/bling-y accent just below the bust.  The skirt also didn’t have any detailing, but was the same soft, flowy layers that were so lovely.  It was such a goregous dress and I think it’s a great one!

Post # 6
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I believe this is the same dress.  It was pretty, but not quite what I was looking for.

Post # 8
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@Dandelion D:   Here is the dress on me! Right off of the rack!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Being plus size, I was worried about how I would look in this dress not being able to fit into the sample size and just doing the “holding up to my body” thing to get an idea how I’d look in it. The owner of the salon I went to was AMAZING. She saw how nervous I was about not being able to try on the sample, and she saw how in love with the dress I was. After I left the salon she phoned around and found the dress in my size, had it shipped to her salon. She called me a few days later and told me she had som good news for me,and I went and tried it on that day. It fit like a glove! Just need a bit of altering to take in the bust a tad. Now that exact dress is upstairs in the salon in  their “dress vault” waiting for me to pick it up. I couldn’t be more excited! Alfred Angelo makes super pretty dresses that are so flattering on pluz size women. Here I am in my Alfred Angelo 2123 🙂

Post # 11
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is my dress!!  I ordered it 2 weeks ago and should be here in July!!  Our wedding is in September!  This dress was 2 sizes to big, and I also am adding the belt I am holding on there.  I thought it just need a little something extra!!

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Here’s me in the dress in Ivory

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

hi,

I wondered if anyone was selling this dress, I new to these boards, absolutely adore this dress but am really struggling to find it in plus size in the UK. I’m therfore also looking for someone who would possibly post to the UK, can anyone help? You ladies all look stunning in the dress and have made me want it even more!!!

Can anyone help? I would really appreciate it guys, good luck with your wedding, your future or where evre you re in your relationship and with life right now 😀 xx

The topic ‘Any pictures of real brides in Alfred Angelo Style 2123W or similar styles?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors