(Closed) Any Private Label by G Brides Dress Style 1415?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I purchases this dress but I dont have a pic of me in it. When it comes in I’ll send it. Did you purchase it or try it on yet or are you just thinking of trying it on?

Post # 4
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I tried on that dress but didnt buy it~ heres a pic of me in the dress. 

Sorry its sideways! 

I originally loved this dress from the front but did not like how awkward it made my butt look! 

Post # 5
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I purchased this dress as well and love it!!!!! I’m working on loosing some weight to make it look even better on my body. If your an hour glass shape not fat just curved you will love it on your body! I’m a size 8 and would like to go back to a six, so im waiting to take pics. Its a bautiful gown. It deft shows of your body. so if you’re concerned about that not the best purches lol.

Post # 6
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Leonard2B:  This dress is so pretty!! Do you remember if this one you tried on was white or ivory or what size it was??

Post # 7
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@BrandiRyan:  So sorry I never saw this! I have been away from this site for a little while!
The dress was a size 8 that I tried on, it was just a little big, my actual wedding dress that I chose ended up being a size 6. It was in Ivory! Not sure this will help you anymore!

The topic ‘Any Private Label by G Brides Dress Style 1415?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors